WBSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017 Latest 42 West Bengal Job Notification Applicant May Apply Online through the official site of WBSSC that is wbssc.gov.in
WBSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017
West Bengal Staff Selection Commission with intention to provide employment opportunity to candidates across the state in terms of providing for Stenographer Posts news at www.wbssc.gov.in official website. All eligible candidates for the offered posts may get employment chance in terms of working under Government Jobs in West Bengal Department.
West Bengal Staff Selection Commission is also known as WBSSC. West Bengal state also established Staff Selection Commission by purpose for recruit manpower in whole government department and manages all activities. The WB SSC recruit and selects the persons base on written test, typing test and personal interview. Therefore WBSSC is decided to select eligible and desirable candidates for control workload and various government activities.
Recently, West Bengal Staff Selection Commission has announced recruitment notification for there are total 42 candidates for all various unoccupied places in department. Contenders who have Madhyamik Examination of the West Bengal board of Secondary Education can apply for these West Bengal Stenograher. The authority members have decided to invite application forms from eligible candidates and for job purpose related information has been uploaded at official website.
Candidates are you seeking Government jobs in WBSSC Stenographer so keep visiting on this site we are providing all details of all Government Jobs and if you are from west bengal and searching job in WBSSC Stenographer so in upcoming days if WBSSC Stenographer releases any kind of notification so you can view that on the same page.
WBSSC Recruitment 2017 Job Details:
Name of Organization: West Bengal Staff Selection Commission
Number of Vacancies: 42 Posts
Name of Posts: Stenographer
Eligible Criteria for West Bengal Jobs Vacancy 2017:
- Candidates should have age between 18 year to 32 year as on 01.01.2017.
- Age relaxation will be given as per the government rules and regulation.
- Candidates should have passed 10th Class or Madhyamik exam of West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or equivalent
- For General and OBC Category Applicant have to pay Rs 200/- + Rs 20 as processing fee.
- For SC/ST they all have to pay Rs 20/- + Rs 5/- charged by concerned agency “Service Charge”
Online Mode : Applicant pay their application fee via Online by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking .
- Selected candidates will basis on their performance in the written test.
How to apply for West Bengal SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017?
- Visit official website www.wbssc.gov.in.
- Click on the link for apply online application form.
- Fill application form with all truly details.
- Pay application fee as mentioned.
- Submit your application form on or before last date.
- After due date of submission no application form will be accepted.
Important Dates Remember:
- Last date for submit online application form: 20th December 2017.
Important and Useful Links :
Click Here for Recruitment Advertisement Details
Click Here to apply online
Official Site: www.wbssc.gov.in
Note: Candidates can save our website www.ifreejobalert.in by pressing CTRL+D for grabbing latest updates related to WBSSC recruitment 2017 admit card, syllabus, exam pattern, previous paper, study material etc. Aspirant can comment us their related query below. Our team member will reply you as soon as possible.