WBSSC Recruitment 2016 notification along with online application to fill for up 599 vacancies of LDA and LDC Posts is now available at www.wbssc.gov.in.
WBSSC LDC/LDA Recruitment 2016 Online Application: West Bengal Staff Selection Commission with intention to provide employment opportunity to candidates across the state in terms of providing for Group C Posts of Lower Division Assistant and Lower Division Clerk jobs news at www.wbssc.gov.in official website. All eligible candidates for the offered posts may get employment chance in terms of working under Government Jobs in West Bengal Department.
West Bengal Staff Selection Commission is also known as WBSSC. West Bengal state also established Staff Selection Commission by purpose for recruit manpower in whole government department and manages all activities. The WB SSC recruit and selects the persons base on written test, typing test and personal interview. Therefore WBSSC is decided to select eligible and desirable candidates for control workload and various government activities.
Recently, West Bengal Staff Selection Commission has announced recruitment notification for there are total 599 candidates for al various unoccupied places in department. Contenders who have Govt jobs after 10th Class can apply for these West Bengal Lower Division Clerk & Assistant Jobs 2016. The authority members have decided to invite application forms from eligible candidates and for job purpose related information has been uploaded at official website since 27th Nov, 2015.
Candidates are you seeking Government jobs in West Bengal Staff Selection Commission so keep visiting on this site we are providing all details of all Government Jobs and if you are from west bengal and searching job in West Bengal Staff Selection Commission so in upcoming days if West Bengal Staff Selection Commission releases any kind of notification so you can view that on the same page.
WBSSC Recruitment 2016 Job Details:
Name of Organization: West Bengal Staff Selection Commission
Number of Vacancies: 599 Posts
Name of Posts: LDA & LDC
Category Wise Posts Details:
- Architectural Marketing: 05 Posts
- Personnel Administrative Reforms: 300 Posts
- School Education: 36 Posts
- Fisheries: 10 Posts
- Irrigation & Waterways: 110 Posts
- Youth Services: 25 Posts
- Finance (Revenue): 07 Posts
- Food Processing Industries: 30 Posts
- Social Welfare: 49 Posts
- Correctional Administration: 05 Posts
- Industrial Training: 02 Posts
- Higher Education: 20 Posts
Eligible Criteria for West Bengal Jobs Vacancy 2016:
- Candidates should have age between 18 year to 40 year as on 01.01.2015.
- Age relaxation will be given as per the government rules and regulation.
- Candidates should have passed 10th Class or Madhyamik exam of West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or equivalent.
- Candidates have to pay the examination fee of Rs. 200/- including Rs. 20/- for processing fee and Rs. 20/- for service charges. For reserve candidates need to pay only Rs. 40/-.
- Selected candidates will be given pay scale of Rs. 5,400/- to Rs. 25,200/- with grade pay of Rs. 2,600/- per month.
- Selected candidates will basis on their performance in the Competitive Examination and Personal Interview.
How to apply for West Bengal SSC Recruitment 2016?
- Visit official website www.wbssc.gov.in.
- Click on the link for apply online application form.
- Fill application form with all truly details.
- Pay application fee as mentioned.
- Submit your application form on or before last date.
- After due date of submission no application form will be accepted.
Important Dates Remember:
- Starting date for apply online application form: 27th November, 2015
- Last date for submit online application form: 28th December, 2015
Official Site: www.wbssc.gov.in
Note: Candidates can save our website www.ifreejobalert.in by pressing CTRL+D for grabbing latest updates related to WBSSC recruitment 2016 admit card, syllabus, exam pattern, previous paper, study material etc. Aspirant can comment us their related query below. Our team member will reply you as soon as possible.