WBSSC Recruitment 2016, 4923 Clerk & Group D Posts, Applicant May Apply Online through the official we portal of WBSSC that is wbssc.gov.in
WBSSC Recruitment 2016
West Bengal Staff Selection Commission with intention to provide employment opportunity to candidates across the state in terms of providing for Group C Posts of Lower Division Assistant and Lower Division Clerk jobs news at www.wbssc.gov.in official website. All eligible candidates for the offered posts may get employment chance in terms of working under Government Jobs in West Bengal Department.
West Bengal Staff Selection Commission is also known as WBSSC. West Bengal state also established Staff Selection Commission by purpose for recruit manpower in whole government department and manages all activities. The WB SSC recruit and selects the persons base on written test, typing test and personal interview. Therefore WBSSC is decided to select eligible and desirable candidates for control workload and various government activities.
Recently, West Bengal Staff Selection Commission has announced recruitment notification for there are total 4923 candidates for all various unoccupied places in department. Contenders who have Govt jobs after 10th Class can apply for these West Bengal Clerk & Group D. The authority members have decided to invite application forms from eligible candidates and for job purpose related information has been uploaded at official website since 31st August 2016.
WBSSC Recruitment 2016 Job Details:
Name of Organization: West Bengal Staff Selection Commission
Number of Vacancies: 4923 Posts
Name of Posts: Clerk & Group D
- For Clerks : 1707 Vacancies
- Eastern Region : 441 Vacancies
- Northern Region : 274 Vacancies
- Southern Region : 284 Vacancies
- Western Region : 461 Vacancies
- South Eastern Region : 247 Vacancies
- For Group D : 3216 Vacancies
- Eastern Region : 738 Vacancies
- Northern Region : 755 Vacancies
- Southern Region : 375 Vacancies
- Western Region : 1034 Vacancies
- South Eastern Region : 314 Vacancies
Eligible Criteria for West Bengal Jobs Vacancy 2016:
- Candidates should have age between 18 year to 40 year as on 01.01.2016.
- Age relaxation will be given as per the government rules and regulation.
- Candidates should have passed 10th Class or Madhyamik exam of West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or equivalent for Clerks Posts. & For Group D Applicant must be completed their Class 8th from any recognised board.
- Candidates have to pay the examination fee of Rs. 140/- + 5/- or Rs. 70/- + 5/- for Clerks Posts & Rs. 120/- + 5/- or Rs. 60/-+ 5/- for Group D by Online or Offline mode.
Online Mode : Applicant pay their application fee via Online by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking or Sahaj Tathya Mitra Kendra.
Offline Mode : : Applicant pay their application fee via Offline by bank challan at any Branch of Allahabad Bank in West Bengal.
- Selected candidates will basis on their performance in the Competitive Examination and Personal Interview.
How to apply for West Bengal SSC Recruitment 2016?
- Visit official website www.wbssc.gov.in.
- Click on the link for apply online application form.
- Fill application form with all truly details.
- Pay application fee as mentioned.
- Submit your application form on or before last date.
- After due date of submission no application form will be accepted.
Important Dates Remember:
- Starting date for apply online application form: 10th August, 2016 by 5:00 PM.
- Last date for submit online application form: 31st August, 2016 by 5:00 PM.
Important and Useful Links :
Click Here for Recruitment Advertisement Details
Click Here to apply online
Official Site: www.wbssc.gov.in
Note: Candidates can save our website www.ifreejobalert.in by pressing CTRL+D for grabbing latest updates related to WBSSC recruitment 2016 admit card, syllabus, exam pattern, previous paper, study material etc. Aspirant can comment us their related query below. Our team member will reply you as soon as possible.