WB Police Recruitment 2016 notification along with online application form for 1149 junior constable posts available at policewb.gov.in.
West Bengal Junior Constable Notification 2016: West Bengal Police Department has released employment news for all those candidates who were looking for job in this. They had announced recruitment notification for post of Junior Constable having 1149 empty space so all interested candidates can apply directly through its official website i.e. www.policewb.gov.in. It is advisable to all aspirants that before applying application form kindly refer to its official notification published on above mentioned web portal before 11th April, 2016.
West Bengal is located in between Himalaya & Bay of Bengal which is an Indian state. They consist of two police forces in India one is West Bengal Police Force & other is called as Kolkata Police Force. It is formed under Police Act of 1861 headed by IPS officer. It is concurrent with eighteen other revenue districts. Every year they release job notification according to their requirement recently they had announced employment news for post of Junior Constable.
This year’s recruitment is for following districts Birbhum, Bankura, West Midnapore (Including Jhagram Police District), Purulia. 490 WB police constable will be hired from Birbhum district, 659 from Bankura & other districts so in total 1149 space have to fill up. Interested candidates should go through its official notification to check eligibility criteria after then if they fits to all criteria can apply for application form through online or offline mode.
Aspirants who has completed their studies & were looking for government sector jobs especially in Police Department can apply for this before you miss this golden chance. Kindly read official notification then register yourself for this post on or before 11th April, 2016 because after that registration process will be closed. Candidates who belong to Birbhum district their application form is being selected from 7th March, 2016 to 11th April, 2016.
WB Police Recruitment 2016
Name of Organization: West Bengal Police Department
Job Role: Junior Constable
Total number of Vacancies: 1149
Job Location: Kolkata
Job Category: Police Jobs 2016
Eligibility Criteria WB Police Constable Vacancies 2016:
- Aspirants who has completed their studies upto VIII standard can apply for this post.
- Minimum age of applicant should be 18 years.
- Maximum age of applicant should be 27 years.
- Aspirants will be judged from their performance in following rounds they are as follows: Written Test, Physical Standard Test, Physical Efficiency Test & Personal Interview.
- Application fee is exempted for this recruitment notification.
- Kindly refer to official notification for detailed information about pay scale.
FIll WB Police Constable Online Application Form 2016:
- Interested & eligible aspirants has to first visit its official website first.
- Search for latest recruitment for Junior Constable Post.
- Click on that link.
- Read official notification carefully before applying online application form.
- Fill all the details very precisely.
- Click on Submit button.
- You will be able to see your application form on screen.
- Download it.
- Take printout of it & keep it for future use.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting date for online application form for Bankura district is 10th March, 2016.
- Starting date for online application form for Birbhum district is 7th March, 2016.
- Last date for online application form is 11th April, 2016.
Official Website: www.policewb.gov.in
Note: Candidates can save our website by Pressing CTRL+D for grabbing latest updates related to WB police recruitment 2016 admit card, exam pattern, previous paper, study material etc. Prospect can comment us their related query below. Our team member will reply you as soon as possible.