Vananchal Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 notification & online application form has been uploaded for recruiting 49 Officer & Office Asst Posts at www.vananchalgraminbank.com:
VGB Recruitment 2015: As we all know banking sector is growing very fast and as a result many new banks are coming into existence. Many overseas bank have also established there branch in India as we have the second highest population which directly effect to the sales chart. Same way Vananchal Gramin Bank has also released job advertisement for recruiting of 49 Officer & Office Asst Posts. Eligible candidate can log onto official web site of bank to apply online.
Before going forward let’s know about the history of Vananchal Gramin Bank. VGB was established on 30.06.2006 and this bank is sponsored by State bank of India. In Jharkhand there are 9 different branched which is been regulating by this bank and its Head office also lies in Dumka which is sub-capital of Jharkhand state. In very short period of time bank has become sustainably viable, modern, technologically equipped, customers friendly bank.
Candidate who is searching for Bank Jobs 2015 and willing to work in a bank which is operated by Indian government are having golden opportunity. So without wasting more time one should apply immediately as due date of applying online is very near. Now let’s discuss some of the important criteria of Bank Job which will give you complete idea what are the basic requirement of a bank from an employee and it will help you at the time of online form filling work.
Candidates if you are desperate to get job in Banking Sector than you are at the right place we provide all banking jobs notification on our site and on this page we provide Vananchal Gramin Bank Vacancies.
Vananchal Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015
Organization Name: – Vananchal Gramin Bank
Number of Posts: – 49
Name of Posts: –
- Office Assistant Multipurpose = 25
- Officer Scale-I = 17
- Officer Scale-II General Banking Officer = 07
Eligibility Criteria for VGB Bank Jobs 2015
- Candidates who are interested in the job need to have a graduation degree.
- Candidate should have graduation degree from any recognized university.
- Candidate should also have knowledge of national language Hindi and it should be major subject in class 10th.
- Candidates are requested to see official notification for more details or click on the link available below
- Rs. 100 is an application fee for above mentioned job.
- Fees should be paid in bank.
- Candidate who is applying for the post of Office Assistant & Officer Scale-I should have their age lies between 18 years & maximum of 28 years.
- Candidate who is applying for the post of Officer Scale-II General Banking Officer I should have their age lies between 21 years & maximum of 32 years.
- Candidate will be given upper age relaxation to reserved cast as per govt. rule.
- Selection process will be based on based on performance in RRBs CWE-III conducted by IBPS which was held in September/ October 2014.
- Candidate has to face interview for final selection.
Procedure to Fill For Vananchal Gramin Bank Online Form 2015?
- Log on to official website: www.vananchalgraminbank.com.
- On home page you can see recruitment tab.
- As soon as you will click on it.
- New window will be open & there will be a link of above mentioned job.
- Click on a link in which you want to apply.
- Fill all the important details.
- Last but not the least submits the form.
- Starting date for submitting online application : 07th July, 2015
- Last date for submission of a online application : 22nd July, 2015
Official Website: www.vananchalgraminbank.com
Note: Aspirant can Bookmark our website by Pressing CTRL+D for grabbing all latest updates related to Vananchal Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 results, admit card, exam syllabus, exam pattern, previous paper etc. Candidates can also able to comment us below about their query. Our team member will reply you as soon as possible.