UPSSSC Gram Development Officer Recruitment 2018 Recruitment for Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission Recruitment 2018 2018 VDS Vacancies UP Village Development Officer Recruitment 2018 Important Dates Apply Online Forms UPSSSC Video Online Application Form Starting Date 2018 Latest News Updates Official Link Notification Advertisement How To Apply PDF Download 2018 Online Forms.
UPSSSC VDO Recruitment 2018
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission has invited applications from Indian citizens from the post of Gram Panchayat Officer, Village Development Officer (VDO), Social Welfare Officer, Supervisor, under the village development officer. Graded Vacancies are given below.
Check–>> RPF Recruitment 2018
About UPSSSC Recruitment
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission is a state government organization established in 1988. It was authorized to organize competitive examinations for the recruitment of highly skilled candidates. The Commission conducts various examinations and interviews to record the vacant posts available in government departments. It was constituted under the provision of the UP Subordinate Services Selection Commission Act 2014. Its main head office is located in the city of Lucknow. It is working with the main objective of recruiting talented individuals by hosting screening tests, preliminary tests, main exams, and interviews. To break the latest UPSSSC jobs, today’s dream of every fresh and unemployed people. Every year, the Uttar Pradesh SSSC conducts the examination for the posts of boring technicians …
UPSSSC VDO Recruitment Details 2018
|Name Of Post||Number Of Posts|
|Gram Panchayat Adhikari||1527 posts|
|Gram Vikas Adhikari||362 Posts|
|Samaj Kalyan Adhikari Paryavekshak (Social Welfare Supervisor)||64|
Eligibility Criteria For UPSSSC Recruitment 2018
Refer to the official notification.
- Candidates age should be of minimum 18 years old to 40 years old.
- Age relaxation will be rules & regulation.
- For General: Rs.185/-
- For OBC: Rs.70/-
- No fee for SC/ST Candidates.
Steps to apply UPSSSC Recruitment 2018
- Open the official web portal of UPSSSC Recruitment or just click the link below.
- In the homepage, navigate to the career section.
- In the segment, click on the designated link as gram panchayat Adhikari posts.
- To ensure your eligibility, read all the criteria outlined in the notification pdf file.
- Now download the application form on your screen with the link available on any page.
- Fill all the mandatory fields of online application form without any kind of mistake.
- Upload the photo of your passport size with the name and date of the printed picture on it. The picture should be in the scan format with 100 and the size should be between 15-40kb.
- Attach copies of UPSSSC or cross-bank draft, matriculation certificate and the other necessary document.
- Send the application form through the Kalyan Adhikari posts to the address of the nodal chief security commissioners given in the advertisement.
- Take a printout of the registration form submitted for further selection usage.
- The application should not be sent to the printout department.
|Starting Date To Apply Online||30-May-2018|
|Application Fee Started Date||01-June-2018|
|Last Date To Apply Online||25-June-2018|
|Last Date To Submit Application Fee||27-June-2018|
|Last Date To Submit Application Form||29-June-2018|
Click Here To Download UPSSSC Recruitment Notification 2018
Click Here To Apply Online UPSSSC Recruitment 2018
The category wise fee structure for UPSSSC Online application is given below. Fe charges once paid will not be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection. The application fee must be paid online itself. To know more check the complete guide for UPSSSC Online application form 2018.