UPSSSC Recruitment 2015 notification along with online application form for 1750 Pharmacist & other post available at official web portal upsssc.gov.in.
UPSSSC Pharmacist Recruitment 2015: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Commission which is also known as UPSSSC has always played an important role in giving qualified and good candidate to state. Every year huge number of recruitment is published by UPSSSC; in 2015 there were many job advertisements which were published by this commission and now it is going to recruit 1750 aspirants for Pharmacist, X-Ray Technician, and Physiotherapy post.
Aspirant who are looking for govt jobs and especially in Uttar Pradesh state are having very good opportunity to apply for this job. Aspirant should not to worry about the procedure of applying for this job, you just have to click on below link and it will take you to the official website where you can fill application form and submit it by following few steps.
Recently commission has released big advertisement as UPSSSC vacancy 2015 in employment news or rojgar samachar. Now all those interested aspirant have to fill form with correct information and submit it before due date of accepting i.e. 09/10/2015. Candidates are advised to refer following mentioned details before filling registration form.
UPSSSC Recruitment 2015 Job Details:
Organization Name: – Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC)
Number of Posts: – 1750
Job Location: – Uttar Pradesh
Name of the Posts:-
- Pharmacist (Beshjik) = 634
- Lab Technician = 450
- X-Ray Technician = 403
- Dant Swasthya Vigyani = 165
- Pharmacist (Allopath) = 80
- Physiotherapy (Technician) = 15
- Pharmacist (Homeopath) = 02
- Nurse = 02
- Pharmacist (Ayurveda)= 01
Eligibility Criteria for UPSSSC Jobs 2015:
- Minimum education for above mentioned job is having passing certificate of class 10th.
- Education qualification is different for all the posts so we request all aspirants to refer offical notification.
- An application fees for all above mentioned job will be updated on 11/09/2015, so stay update with our website for further information on application fees.
- Aspirant who is applying for Pharmacist (Beshjik) & Nurse job should have minimum age of 21 years and maximum of 40 years
- Aspirant applying for all other job should have minimum age of 18 years and maximum of 40 years
- Candidate who comes under reserved cast will be given upper age relaxation as per govt. rule.
- Selection process will be based on result of written exam & personal interview.
Procedure to fill UPSSSC Online Application Form 2015:
- Open official website of Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission.
- On home page you can see a tab of notification/advertisement on left side of the website.
- Click on that link and you will be directed to another window.
- Over there you can see advertisement for current opening and “Apply” button.
- After click on it you have to register yourself over there with your correct detail.
- After inserting all the details check it once again.
- Last but not the least click on submit button.
- Starting date of online submission of application form: 11th September, 2015
- Last Date for submitting online application form: 9th October, 2015
Official Website: upsssc.gov.in