UPSSSC Recruitment 2016 notification along with online application form to fill up for 5274 Junior Assistant Posts is now available at www.upsssc.gov.in:
UPSSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2016: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has announced employment news in Uttar Pradesh State in form Indian national and inviting online application form on its main official website at www.upsssc.gov.in. So those candidates of the state who are looking for Government Jobs in UP can now apply to eligible or not.
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission, Lucknow is also called on UPSSSC was established in November 1988. It is located at Lucknow state of Uttar Pradesh. It is also responsibility and duty their release employment notification for appointing skillful staff through different selection procedure regularly. It will conduct all competition examination in the entire state of Uttar Pradesh. All those decided to apply for Sarkari Naukri have to register before closing date.
Recently, UP Commission has announced for there are a total number of 5274 vacancies of Junior Assistant Posts. As per information under a huge requirement of candidates, the job related all information has been updated at official web portal since on dated 04th Feb 2016. All job searchers are advised to read the following details in brief before they fill application forms for offer posts.
UPSSSC Recruitment 2016 Junior Assistant Notification:
Name of Organization: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission, Lucknow
Number of Vacancies: 5274 Posts
Name of Posts: Junior Assistant Posts
Category Wise Posts Details:
- UR: 3242 Posts
- OBC: 927 Posts
- SC: 970 Posts
- ST: 135 Posts
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
Job Category: UP Govt Jobs
Eligible Criteria for UP Jobs Vacancy 2016:
- Applicant should have age between 18 years to 40 years as on 01.07.2016.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
- Applicant must be completed an intermediate or 12th class or equivalent from a recognized board.
- It is also knowledge in Hindi & English typing speed with 25 words per minute and also have DOEACC certificate.
- Selected candidates will get a salary of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with grade pay of Rs. 2,000/-.
- Not mentioned.
- Candidates selection of basis of their performance in Written Exam and Personal Interview.
Fill UPSSSC Jr. Assistant Application Form 2016 Online:
- Visit www.upsssc.gov.in official website.
- Look for the link to get information about offered posts.
- You need to download application form along with the official notification.
- Read all instructions carefully first to understand how to apply for posts.
- Draft application forms with all important details as mentioned.
- Attach all necessary document copies with the application form as instructed.
- Pay application fee as mentioned cast wise in notification details.
- Post your application form to mentioned address.
- After the due date no application form will be accepted.
- Do your apply on or before the last date of submission of application form?
Important Dates to Remember:
- Start date online application form: 10th February 2016
- Last date for submission online application form: 04th March 2016
- Last date to submit online application fee: 02nd March 2016
Official Site: www.upsssc.gov.in
Note: Candidates can save our website by Pressing CTRL+D for grabbing latest updates related to UPSSSC recruitment 2016, admit card, results, exam pattern, syllabus etc. Prospect can comment us their related query below. Our team member will reply you as soon as possible.