UPSC NDA NA I Recruitment 2016 notification has been released for 375 vacant posts on it official website which is www.nda.nic.in.
UPSC NDA NA 1 Exam 2016: Union Public Service Commission has finally released online application form to fill 375 vacant post in National Defense Academy & Naval Academy. This job advertisement has given smile on many faces easily for those candidates who were looking for government jobs 2016. This kind of opportunity do not come regularly so without wasting much time we need to focus on form filling work and we have tried our best to provide important information in our article for detail information you can log on to official website or click on link available below.
Now let’s put some light on National Defense Academy which was established on 7 December 1954 which is the Joint Services academy of the Indian Armed Forces where cadets are trained before they go on to pre-commissioning training in their respective service academies. There is list of many achievements to know all that you can take the help of Internet. Now let’s have a quick view on Naval Academy also which was established on May 1969, it is the initial officer training establishment of the Indian Navy and the Indian Coast Guard. It also conducts basic training for all officer which is included above.
UPSC NDA NA I Recruitment 2016:
Organization Name: – Union Public Service Commission
Number of Posts: – 375
Name of Posts: –
- National Defense Academy
- Naval Academy
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC National Defense Academy & Naval Academy Exam 2016
- Aspirant who wants to apply for National Defense Academy should have passed class 12th or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board.
- Aspirant who wants to apply for Naval Academy should have passed class 12th with physics and mathematics subjects.
- For more information on education refer to offical notification because over there they have mentioned clearly.
Check: 12th Pass Govt Jobs 2016
- Rs. 100 for aspirant who comes under unreserved category.
- SC/ST/ Sons of JCOs/NCOs/Ors are free from paying the fees.
- Aspirant not born earlier than 02nd July, 1997 and not later than 1st July, 2000.
- Age relaxation will be given to those candidates only who comes under reserved category and it will decided as per organization norms.
- Fee can be paid through State Bank of India by cash or any other method.
- Selection process will be based on written examination of in national defense academy & naval academy examination and interview.
Fill UPSC NA NDA I Online Application Form 2016:
- First of all visit official website of Union Public Service Commission which is www.nda.nic.in
- On home page you can able to see link for online application, select the above mentioned exam.
- As soon as you will click on that link you will be there for Part I Registration.
- Now read notification carefully and fill the form without making any mistake.
- Now they have to submit the application and same way you have to complete the Part II registration.
- Now submit that form and take a print out of that form for future use.
- Last date for submitting online application form is January 29, 2016
- Last date of deposit of application fee is January 28, 2016
- Examination will be held on April 17, 2016
Official website: – www.nda.nic.in
Note: – Candidate can also bookmark our website by pressing CTRL+D to grab the latest recruitment and result of given examination. Candidates are also suggested to have a regular visit as we have the latest information on UPSC NDA NA I Recruitment 2016.