UPSC Junior Work Manager Recruitment 2016 JWM Posts Candidates May Apply Online at upsconline.nic.in
UPSC Junior Work Manager Recruitment 2016
(UPSC) Union Public Service Commission has been releasing an employment notification for those candidates who are seeking Government Jobs in (JWM) Junior Work Manager in various department like (Chemical, Mechanical, Civil, Metallurgical, Electrical), Anthropologist, Additional Assistant, Senior Scientific Assistant, Director, Assistant Executive Engineer and Senior Assistant Controller Posts. So, Eligible aspirants may apply for this recruitment through online mode through the official web portal of UPSC that is www.upsconline.nic.in. Applicants may apply for this recruitment on or before 28th July 2016.
UPSC Latest Notification 2016
Through the Advertisement No. 12/2016 this is UPSC Latest Recruitment Notification. Main Aim or Responsibility of UPSC is to recruit those applicants who are capable and fit in their eligibility criteria. They conducts many exams every year on every grade like Grade A,B,C and D. Those examination which is conducted by UPSC this is for whole candidates all over India. This is a Huge Opportunity for those candidates who are seeking job in Government Sector for Long Time.
Latest JWM UPSC Recruitment 2016
All Information Regarding UPSC Junior Work Manager Recruitment 2016 like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Post Details, Application Fee, Selection Procedure, How to Apply (Step By Step Procedure), Important Dates to remember and Some Very Useful and Important Links Are Mentioned below.
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Junior Work Manager Recruitment 2016 : 280 Posts
- Name of the Organisation : (UPSC) Union Public Service Commission
- Name of the Posts : Various (View Post Details)
- Total No. of Posts : 280
- Eligibility : Engineering (Various Trade) (View Educational Qualification)
Post Details : (JWM) Junior Work Manager in various department like (Chemical, Mechanical, Civil, Metallurgical, Electrical), Anthropologist, Additional Assistant, Senior Scientific Assistant, Director, Assistant Executive Engineer and Senior Assistant Controller Posts.
Age Limit : Post Wise age limit
- For Additional Assistant Directors, Senior Scientific Assistant, Junior Work Manager : Applicant Age should not more than 30 years.
- For Anthropologist : Not More than 38 Years
- For Assistant Executive Engineer : Not More than 38 years.
Note : Age Relaxation will be applicable as per UPSC government norms.
Educational Qualification : Applicant Should be degree holder in Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Leather Engineering, Civil Engineering, Textile Engineering or Chemical Engineering from recognised or government approved university.
Selection Procedure : Selection of candidates will be based on Written Test and Personal Interview.
Application Fee : All candidates have to pay Rs 25 as application fee through SBI Branch or by net banking, Visa Card, Debit Card.
Note : Those candidates who belongs to SC/ ST/ PH they all are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to apply for UPSC Junior Work Manager Recruitment 2016
- First of all candidates have to visit to the official website of UPSC or click on the direct link which is mentioned below.
- Now Click on UPSC Latest Notification 2016 which is visible on Home or Main Page.
- Than Click on it.
- Now Click on UPSC JWM Recruitment Apply online Link
- Now Enter your all Information and Upload all relevant Document.
- Now Click on Submit Button
- And Take a printout of application form for further use in future.
Important Dates to remember :
- Closing Date for online application Submission : 28th July 2016
- Last Date for taking Printout of application form : 29th July 2016
Important Links :
Click Here for Recruitment Advertisement
Click Here for Apply Online for UPSC Recruitment 2016
Note: Candidates can save our website by Pressing CTRL+D for grabbing latest updates related to UPSC Junior Work Manager Recruitment 2016, exam pattern, syllabus, previous paper etc. Prospects can comment us their related query below. Our team member will reply you as soon as possible. Aspirant can also submit us their feedback related to our website. All the best for your future.