UPSC IES ISS Recruitment 2016 notification along with online application form to fill up for 38 vacancies of IES & ISS Posts at www.upsc.gov.in.
UPSC IES ISS 2016 Notification: Union Public Service Commission has issue one of latest job regarding notification Indian national and inviting online application form on its official website at www.upsc.gov.in. All job finders to get best employment chances in Govt Jobs in India can apply to these posts through online mode after the release notification.
Union Public Service Commission is an authorized organization working under the Central Government of India. It was established on 01st October, 1962. It is headquarters located at New Delhi. It is set up by Government of India Act. UPSC conducts Civil Services Examination, Indian Forest Service Examination, Engineering Services Examination, Defense Academy Examination, Naval Academy Examination, Combined Medical Services, Indian Economic Service/ Indian Statistical Service Examination, Combined Geo Scientist and Geologist Examination and Central Armed Police Forces Examination. This is good news for candidates who have been waiting for UPSC Calendar 2016-17 in government of India.
Every year UPSC has announce for there are total 38 vacancies of IES & ISS Posts. The examination related information has been share at authorized website of the Union PSC by authority members so that all skillful and knowledgeable candidates may be notified with job details. So we inform to applicants who are looking UPSC IES ISS 201 Exam Dates for those candidates who are submit their application forms as soon as possible.
UPSC IES ISS Recruitment 2016 Notification Exam Date:
Name of Organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Number of Vacancies: 38 Posts
Name of Exam: Indian Economic/Statistical Services.
Name of Posts: IES/ ISS Posts
Category Wise Posts Details:
- Indian Economic Service: 15 Posts
- Indian Statistical Service: 13 Posts
Job Location: India
Eligible Criteria for UPSC Jobs Vacancy 2016:
- Applicant should have age between 21 year to 30 years as on mentioned application form.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
- For IES Posts: Candidates must be Post Graduate Degree in Economics, Applied Economics, Business Economics, Econometrics for IES from recognized university or institute.
- For ISS Posts: Applicant must be passed Post Graduate Degree in Statistics, Mathematical Statistics, Applied Statistics for ISS from recognized university or institute.
- For General candidates should to pay Rs. 200/-
- For SC/ST/OBC category candidates not to pay any application fees.
- Candidates selection will be done on the basis of their performance in Written Test & Personal Interview.
Fill UPSC IES ISS Application Form 2016 Online:
- Log in with www.upsc.gov.in official website.
- From home page click on the link for apply mentioned posts.
- Only online mode of application is applicable.
- First download and read notification details for mentioned posts.
- Fill application form as instructed with all necessary details.
- Pay application fee as instructed to cast wise.
- Attach all necessary document copies with application form.
- Submit your application form with given time period.
- After due date no application form will be allowed to submit.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Date of Notification Online Registration for IES/ISS Examination: 06th February, 2016
- Last date for Online Registration for IES/ISS Examination: 04th March, 2016
- Date of CCE Examination: 13th May, 2016
Official Site: www.upsc.gov.in
Note: Candidates can save our website www.ifreejobalert.in by pressing CTRL+D for grabbing latest updates related to UPSC IES ISS recruitment 2016 admit card, previous paper, study material, exam pattern, syllabus etc. Prospect can comment us their related query. Our team member will reply you as soon as possible.