UPSC CMS Recruitment 2016 notification along with online application form for 1009 Medical Officer posts released at upsconline.nic.in.
UPSC Combined Medical Service Notification 2016: Union Public Service Commission has released employment news for post of Medical Officer Grade-II, Junior scale, and General Duty Medical Officer. Total numbers of vacancies for this post is 1009 in order to get hired aspirants has to appear for written exam which is Combined Medical Service Exam. Interested candidates has to refer its official website before applying application form. Its official website is www. upsconline.nic.in register on or before 1st April 2016.
Union Public Service Commission shortly & popularly known as UPSC was formed on 1st October 1926. Its headquarter is located in Delhi which is central agency for government of India. It is constituted under Article 315 to 323 of part XIV. Exam which this organization conducts is one of the toughest examination of India with success rate 0.1% to 0.3%. To hire qualified & talented candidate they conduct various civil services examination.
Every year it releases recruitment notification to hire talented aspirants which are qualified & having ability to do work. Recently they had released employment news for post of Medical Officer Grade-II, Junior scale, & General Duty Medical Officer having 1009 vacancies. In order to fill this gap written exam will be conducted which will be Combined Medical Service Exam so candidate will be hired based on their performance in selection round.
Aspirant who has completed their MBBS & were looking for latest government jobs should not miss this chance. Recently UPSC has released its job notification for various post so kindly register yourself if you fit into all its eligibility criteria. Applicant’s age should not exceed more than 32 years, if interested for this recruitment notification then apply it before 1st April 2016. All detailed information regarding eligibility criteria is given in its official notification published on its web portal.
UPSC CMS Recruitment 2016
Name of Organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Job Role: Medical Officer
Total number of Vacancies: 1009
Post wise Vacancies:
- For Assistant Divisional Medical Officer (Railways) – 600 vacancies
- For Assistant Medical Officer (Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services) -46 vacancies
- For Junior Scale Posts (Central Health Services) – 250 vacancies
- For General Duty Medical Officer Grade-II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation & South Delhi Municipal Corporation- 97 P vacancies
- For General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council – 16 vacancies
Job Category: Central Government Type
Eligibility Criteria UPSC CMS Vacancies 2016:
- Candidates who have completed their MBBS degree from well-recognized university in India can apply for this post.
- Candidate’s age should not exceed more than 32 years.
- Selection will be done based on their performance in online exam & personal interview.
- Application fee for General Category candidate is Rs. 200/-
- No application fee for Reserved Category candidate.
- Application fee has to be pay via net banking or depositing money in any branch.
- Refer official notification for detailed information about pay scale.
Fill UPSC CMS Online Application 2016
- Aspirants who are interested & eligible has to log on to its official website.
- Search for link of Recruitment.
- Click on that link.
- Kindly refer official notification very carefully.
- Fill detailed information in form.
- Click on Submit button.
- Download it.
- Take printout of it & keep it for future use.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting date for online application form is 5th March 2016.
- Last date for online application form is 1st April 2016.
- Written Examination date is likely to be conducted on 12th June 2016.
Official Website: www.upsconline.nic.in
Note: Candidates can save our website by Pressing CTRL+D for grabbing latest updates related to UPSC cms recruitment 2016 admit card, exam pattern, previous paper, study material etc. Prospect can comment us their related query below. Our team member will reply you as soon as possible.