UPPSC Recruitment 2017 notification has been released for recruitment of 197 Civil Judge and filling online application form at uppsc.up.nic.in:
UPPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2017: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission which is also known as UPPSC recently uploaded employment notification for recruiting Judicial Service Civil Judge on its official site uppsc.up.nic.in. This time they are going to recruit huge number of candidate for the vacant post of 197. All the selected candidates we have the same pay scale but they will be allocated different city.
Candidate who are looking for a govt jobs in U.P are having very good opportunity to apply write now as due date is very near and once due date is over application for job will not be accepted. Aspirant can use the same web portal to apply for job or aspirant can click on below link which will take you directly to offical website. But aspirant only have to use offical website to apply online.
For more details about UPSC vacancy 2017 log on to official web portal which is mentioned above. Aspirant finding any problem in can write to us and we will be replying you as soon as possible. Aspirant can also have a look on below details which includes important criteria which is necessary to know by every candidate who is applying for a job.
Candidates are you seeking jobs in Civil Judge so keep visiting on this site we are providing all details of all Government Jobs and if you are looking for good opportunity and searching job in UPPSC so in upcoming days if UPPSC releases any kind of notification so you can view that on the same page.
UPPSC Recruitment 2017 Details:
Organization Name: – Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
Number of Posts: – 197
Name of the Posts: – Civil Judge
Eligibility Criteria for UPPSC Jobs 2017
- Candidates who are interested in the job should have completed Bachelor’s degree in law from recognized university.
- Candidates are requested to see the official notification for more details on education qualification.
- Candidate who comes under General Category need to pay Rs.125.
- Candidate who comes under reserved category need to pay Rs. 65.
- Candidate who is applying for the job should have minimum of 22 and maximum of 35 years of age
- Candidate will be given to upper age relaxation to the reserved candidate as per the govt. rule.
- Selection process will be based on the basis of written test organized by Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission and the candidate who have passed the test need to face interview
- The candidate who will get selected for the job will be getting attractive salary.
Procedure to Apply For UPPSC Online Application Form 2017:
- Visit the official website.
- On home page you can see the link for above mentioned job.
- Choose the job link in which you want to apply.
- Click on apply online form.
- Fill all necessary information correctly.
- Check the detail which you have filled.
- After checking it press the submit button.
- Starting Date For online application 21st June, 2017
- Last date for the submission of the online application : 21st August, 2017
Official Website: uppsc.up.nic.in
Note: – Candidates can Bookmark our website by Pressing CTRL+D for grabbing latest updates related to UPPSC Recruitment 2017 results, admit card, merit list, exam pattern, syllabus etc. Aspirant can comment us below their query. Our team member will reply you as soon as possible.