UPPSC Lower Subordinate Exam Syllabus 2015, Exam Pattern, Exam Date, Model Question Paper, Old Question Paper, PDF File is now available to download at www.uppsc.up.nic.in.
UPPSC Lower PCS Syllabus 2015: If you have applied for recruitment announced by Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission. If you are seeking to find out what will be the UPPSC Syllabus & Exam Pattern then you have visited right portal we will provide you best available information.. Go through the subsequent part of this article in order to find solution of your question related to examination etc.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission is a government body responsible to conduct civil services examination for entry level appointments to various civil services of Uttar Pradesh. This commission was established 01st April, 1937 and its head office is located in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. The main aim of commission is recruiting candidates for the various services in the state.
UPPSC has in recent time made available syllabus & exam pattern on its main portal at www.uppsc.up.nic.in. Authorized person will soon conduct examination for recruitment of 490 Lower Subordinate posts for which the candidates should have knowledge of exam pattern and syllabus, which will help them to crack it easily.
Every year aspirants who wish to work for various govt organizations and departments have applied for the recruitment notifications released by the UPPSC. Large number of eligible aspirants has been recruited for various govt jobs based on their merit in competitive tests. Online examination will be held of two papers of different subjects and candidates have to clear all subjects to quality in this exam means section wise cut off is there.
UPPSC Lower Subordinate Exam Syllabus 2015 Details:
Name of the Organization: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
Name of the Exam: Combined Lower Subordinate Service Examination
Number of Vacancies: 490 posts
Admit Card: Upload Soon
Examination Date: Not Declared
UPPSC Preliminary Exam Pattern:
- Prelims exam paper is one single subject like General Studies
- Written test will be taken as Objective type (MCQ)
- There are total number of 150 question and carry weight-age of 300 marks in paper.
- Each question is two marks and no negative marking system of this paper.
- Time duration is two hours in this paper.
UPPSC Main Exam Pattern:
|Paper – I||General Studies-I & II||200 Marks||Two Hours|
|Paper – II||General Hindi||100 Marks||Two Hours|
|Hindi Essay||100 Marks|
UPPSC Lower Subordinate Prelims Exam Syllabus:
- General Science
- Indian Agriculture
- Elementary mathematics up to class 10th
- Current events of National and International importance
- History of India and Indian National movement
- Indian economy and social development
- Indian Polity and Governance, Constitution, Political system, Panchayati Raj & Public Policy, rights issues, etc
- Indian and World Geography-Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India and the World
UPPSC Lower PCS Exam Syllabus for Main Paper- I Examination:
- General Science
- General human behavior
- Gandhi an thoughts
- Computer knowledge
- Statistical Analysis
- General Mental Ability
- P. Specific questions
- Logical & critical reasoning and analytical ability
- Current Affairs of National and International Importance
- General Awareness and Knowledge of Indian Constitution and Panchayati Raj system
- Interpersonal Skills including Communication Skills, Decision making and Problem-solving
UPPSC Lower Subordinate Exam Syllabus for Main Paper-II Examination:
- General Hindi language
- Essay writing in Hindi language
Procedure to Download UPPSC Syllabus 2015:
- Open official website kar.nic.in.
- Now on home page, click on syllabus tab.
- After that click on Syllabus of Lower Subordinate Exam link.
- Finally PDF file format will open in new tab.
- Download it and take print out of it for further reference.
Official Site: www.uppsc.up.nic.in
Note: Candidates can Bookmark our website by Pressing CTRL+D for grabbing latest updates related to UPPSC Lower Subordinate Exam Syllabus 2015, exam pattern, exam date, admit card, result, study material etc. Aspirant can also comment us their query. Our team member will reply you as soon as possible.