UPPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2016, Junior Division 218 Posts Applicant May Apply Online through the official web portal of UPPSC that is uppsc.up.nic.in
UPPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2016 : Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission which is also known as UPPSC recently uploaded employment notification for recruiting post of Junior Division on its official site uppsc.up.nic.in. This time they are going to recruit huge number of candidate for the vacant post of 218. All the selected candidates we have the different pay scale but they will be allocated different city.
Candidate who are looking for a govt jobs in U.P are having very good opportunity to apply write now as due date is very near and once due date is over application for job will not be accepted. Aspirant can use the same web portal to apply for job or aspirant can click on below link which will take you directly to official website. But aspirant only have to use official website to apply online.
For more details about UPSC vacancy 2016 log on to official web portal which is mentioned above. Aspirant finding any problem in can write to us and we will be replying you as soon as possible. Aspirant can also have a look on below details which includes important criteria which is necessary to know by every candidate who is applying for a job.
UPPSC Recruitment 2016 Details:
Organization Name: – Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
Number of Posts: – 218 Vacancies
Name of the Posts: – Junior Division
Eligibility Criteria for UPPSC Jobs 2015
- Candidates who are interested in the job should have completed Bachelor’s degree in law from recognized university.
- Candidates are requested to see the official notification for more details on education qualification.
- Candidate who comes under General Category need to pay Rs.125.
- Candidate who comes under reserved category need to pay Rs. 65.
- Candidate who comes under PWD category need to pay Rs. 25.
- Candidate who is applying for the job should have minimum of 22 and maximum of 35 years of age
- Candidate will be given to upper age relaxation to the reserved candidate as per the govt. rule.
- Selection process will be based on the basis of written test organized by Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission and the candidate who have passed the test need to face interview
- The candidate who will get selected for the job will be getting attractive salary.
- For More Details Regarding Salary or Pay Scale visit to the official notification through the link which is mentioned below.
Procedure to Apply For UPPSC Online Application Form 2016:
- Visit the official website.
- On home page you can see the link for above mentioned job.
- Choose the job link in which you want to apply.
- Click on apply online form.
- Fill all necessary information correctly.
- Check the detail which you have filled.
- After checking it press the submit button.
- Last date for the submission of the online application : 31st August, 2016
Important and Useful Links :
Click Here for UPPSC Junior Division Notification 2016
Click Here to apply for UPPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2016
Official Website: uppsc.up.nic.in
Note: – Candidates can Bookmark our website by Pressing CTRL+D for grabbing latest updates related to UPPSC Recruitment 2016 results, admit card, merit list, exam pattern, syllabus etc. Aspirant can comment us below their query. Our team member will reply you as soon as possible.