UPPCL ARO Recruitment 2017 notification released for ARO, Assistant Accountant & various 228 posts and for making online application visit uppcl.org.
Uttar Pradesh PCL office assistant vacancies 2017: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited has recently employment news of this week for a post of ARO, Assistant Accountant, Stenographer. They are having total 228 number of total vacancies so aspirants who are interested in this job profile can apply online application form on its official website i.e. www.uppcl.org. Before applying form kindly refer to its official notification released on site to get a clear idea about eligibility criteria & apply before 5th May 2017.
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited is abbreviated as UPPCL which was established on 14th Jan 2000. It is working with UP govt. & having a responsibility of transmission, distribution & supply of electricity to the entire state. It is power agency corporation they release employment notification when a need arises in their organization. They give the chance to all unemployment candidates who are actively looking forward to job to make their future bright.
Candidates are you seeking Government jobs in Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited so keep visiting on this site we are providing all details of all Government Jobs and if you are from Uttar Pradesh and searching job in Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited so in upcoming days if Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited releases any kind of notification so you can view that on the same page.
UPPCL ARO Recruitment 2017
Name of Organization: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL)
- Assistant reviewing officer (ARO),
- Assistant Accountant,
- Office assistant &
- Additional private secretary
Total number of Vacancies: 228
Post wise Vacancies:
- For Assistant reviewing officer (ARO) – 30
- For Assistant Accountant – 27
- For Stenographer – 28
- For Office assistant – 74
- For Additional private secretary – 69
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
Job Category: UP Sarkari Naukri
- Aspirants who have completed their graduation/ degree are eligible to apply for this post.
- Minimum age limit criteria are 21 years.
- Maximum age limit criteria are 40 years.
- Applicant’s various selection round will be taken which will be written test, typing test & personal interview.
- General category aspirants have to pay Rs. 1000 as application fee.
- Other reserved category aspirants have to pay Rs. 700 as application fee.
- Kindly refer to its official notification for more detailed information regarding salary scale.
Recently they had released Latest Govt. Job for a post of Assistant reviewing officer (ARO), Assistant Accountant, Stenographer, Office assistant & Additional private secretary. They are having a total number of 228 vacancies online application will start from 5th April 2017 & will last till 5th May 2017. So, hurry up & register yourself before you miss this golden opportunity from your hand. For more details related to eligibility criteria such as age limit, selection process, pay scale etc. refers this whole article.
Steps to Apply for UPPCL ARO Online Application Form 2017
- Interested & eligible candidates have to refer to its official web portal.
- Search for latest recruitment by UPPCL.
- Click on that link.
- Read official notification very carefully.
- Fill application form precisely without any mistake.
- Pay application fee.
- Click on Submit button.
- You will be able to see your filled application form on a screen.
- Download it.
- Take a printout of it & keep it for future use.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting date to apply for online application form is 5th April 2017.
- The last date to apply for online application form is 5th May 2017.
Official Website: www.uppcl.org
Candidates who are actively looking for latest updates on UPPCL ARO Recruitment 2017 such as admit card, syllabus, answer key, merit list etc. So kindly bookmark our website by pressing CTRL+D & if having any query then share it via below given comment box. My team member will back to you as early as possible.