UP Police SI Exam Syllabus 2017-18, exam pattern, study material, exam scheme, model question paper, cut off marks, old question paper for sub inspector post at www.uppbpb.gov.in.
UP Police Exam Syllabus & Pattern 2017-18: Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment & Promotion Board has announced notification of Sub Inspector examination of official site and online application process is going on, so those who are interested can apply for this now. This time through this examination they are going to fill up 2500 seats of various departments of India defense system. This application process for online registration will end of 20th October, 2017. Now those who had applied or will apply are informed that here we have given the syllabus and exam pattern for this exam so all can get this from here.
Utter Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board, Lucknow is government department and works for manage and control of police department. The UPPBPB recruits of vacant post for Constable, Sub Inspector and various other posts. Well as to called application from the candidates is basic procedure for any department who wanted to appoint whenever eligible and right candidates for their empty places.
UP Police has called application across the nation and they are looking to make their selection for huge vacant places in terms of taking written examination and interview session. Now all those candidates who are interested and find eligible themselves to apply for the offered posts they need to have knowledge about the examination which will be taken as selection procedure for the said posts. All those applied candidates are must be aware with the examination pattern, syllabus, marking pattern, mark weightage etc aspects.
With the help of UP Police Exam Syllabus of Particular Exam You can can set your mind and through UP Police Exam Pattern you can manage your timing during exam preparation and during exam as well.
UP Police SI Exam Syllabus 2017-18:
Name of the Organization: Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board, Lucknow
Number of Vacancies: 2500 post
Name of the Posts: Sub Inspector
Exam Date: Update Soon
Admit Card Release: Announced Soon
Eligible Criteria for UP Police 2017-18:
- Physical Standard Test (PST).
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
|Physical Standard Test|
Note: Female candidates minimum 40 Kgs required
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- For Male: 8 KMs in 28 Minutes.
- For Female: 4 KMs in 16 Minutes.
UP Police SI Exam Exam Pattern:
- Written exam taken in objective type i.e. MCQ
- Candidates must be qualified for 50% marks in each subject.
- Paper is divided 4 different sections.
- Time duration is 100 marks in 1 hours.
- No negative marking system in this exam.
|3||Numerical & Mental Ability Test||100|
|4||Mental Aptitude Test/ Intelligence Test/ Test of Reasoning||100|
- Letter Writing.
- Word Knowledge.
- Use of Words.
- One Word Substitutions.
- Sentence Correction.
- Idioms Phrases.
Law & Constitution:
- Indian Constitution.
- Aim of Constitution.
- Fundamental Rights.
- Directive principles.
- Rules & Regulations of constitutional Amendments.
- All India Service.
- Social Law related to Women & Children.
- Reservation of SC/ ST.
- Wild Life Conservation.
- Human Rights.
- Traffic Rules.
- National Security Issues.
- Principle of Crime Punishment.
- Right of Self Defence.
- General Knowledge about Law.
- India and its Adjacent Countries.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Indian Geography.
- Indian History.
- Scientific Progress/Development.
- National/International Awards.
- Indian Languages.
- Number System.
- Decimal & Fraction.
- HCF LCM.
- Ratio & Proportion.
- Profit & Loss.
- Simple Interest.
- Compound Interest.
- Time & Work.
- Use of Table & Graph.
Mental Ability Test:
- Logical Diagrams.
- Symbol-Relationship Interpretation.
- Perception Test.
- Word formation Test.
- Letter and number series.
- Word and alphabet Analogy.
- Common Sense Test.
- Letter and number coding.
- Direction Sense Test.
- Logical interpretation of data.
- Forcefulness of argument.
Mental Aptitude Test:
- Public Interest.
- Law & Order.
- Communal Harmony.
- Crime Control.
- Rule of Law.
- Ability of Adaptability.
- Professional Information.
- Police System.
- Contemporary Police Issues & Law and order.
- Basic Law.
- Interest in Profession.
- Mental Toughness.
- Sensitivity towards minorities and underprivileged.
- Gender sensitivity.
Intelligence Quotient Test:
- Relationship and Analogy Test.
- Spotting out the dissimilar.
- Series Completion.
- Direction Sense Test.
- Blood Relation.
- Problems based on Alphabet.
- Time sequence test.
- Venn Diagram & chart type test.
- Mathematical Ability Test.
- Arranging in Order.
- Space visualization.
- Problem Solving.
- Analysis and Judgment.
- Visual memory.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Verbal & Figure Classification.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
Official Site: www.uppbpb.gov.in