UP Police Constable Result 2014-2015 along with merit list, cut off marks is now available to check at www.uppbpb.gov.in :
UP Police Constable Merit List 2014-2015: Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board, Lucknow will very soon to declare final exam result of UP Police Constable are now updated on the official website at www.uppbpb.gov.in which can be download and student can access their result from there to know their qualifying status as on 15th July, 2015.
About Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board:
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board, Lucknow is the police recruitment and promotion board of Uttar Pradesh. It is responsible to recruits the constable and staff in UP Police Department after conducting the Written Test, Physical Fitness Test, and Personal Interview. Board is responsible to provide the suitable and deserving candidates to UP Police on the basic of performance in the recruitment process.
Candidates as you all know UP Police Department releases their employment notification for various post and after that those candidates who have applied for those examination they have to appear for Physical and Written Test and after that they releases it’s result so candidates from this page you all will be able to view or download result through the link which is given below.
UP Police Constable Result 2014-2015
Higher Authority Member of UP Police Recruitment Board will announce very soon the final cut off list of UP Police Constable Examination. The examination of PET/PST and Medical had successfully conducted by UP Police Promotion Board in months of March/April, 2015. The process of prepare merit list will be completed in April 2015. Those candidates who have been completed all phase of UP Police examination they can able to check their result official web portal.
UP Police Constable Recruitment 2014 Details:
Organization Name: Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board
Total Number of Vacancies: 41610 post
Name of Posts: Constable and Fireman
Exam Date: 14th December, 2014
Result Declare: 15th July, 2015
Constable Training/Joining Date
- Constable (PAC: 4033 Posts): Training is expected to commence from 01 July, 2015 to 31 December, 2015 in Training School because of delay of results training schedule may change. After Training they will be given Professional Training from 01 January, 2016 to 30 June, 2016.
- Constable (Civil Police: 35500 Posts): They will be depleted into two batches of 17750-17750. Depletion will be based on Merit. For First Batch Training will be start from 01 July, 2015 & for 2nd Batch Training will start from October, 2015.
There are various stages of selection of constable post. Selection process is Pre Exam, Physical Test, Main Written Exam, Medical Exam, Final Merit List. There will be no interview for this post. After completing main written exam we will conduct medical and physical standard test and personal document verification. After completion of all the process candidates will able to check final merit list which will be prepared on the basis of PET exam marks and Main Written exam marks.
Candidates who have appeared in the UP Police Constable exam 2014 will soon able to check their exam result. As many number of days have been passed from exam date, now all the applied number of student are eagerly waiting for the declaration of UP Police Constable Exam 2015 Result. Applicant are advised to refer our portal regular for grabbing latest updates.
How to Check UP Police Result 2015?
- Candidates visit official website of UPPBPB.
- On the home page link for the UP Police Constable Main Exam Result 2014
- Now enter your required details such as application number, date of birth and then submit on it
- Result will be appear on the screen
- Save it, take print out of it for the future use.
Official Website: www.uppbpb.gov.in or www.prpb.gov.in
Note: Candidates have any query related to UP Police Constable Main Exam Result 2015 then he/ she can comment use below. Our team will reply you as soon as possible.