UP Junior High School Teacher Recruitment 2016 notification and online application form for 2770 Principal, Assistant Teacher, Clerk vacancies of various posts available at www.upmsp.nic.in.
Uttar Pradesh School Principal Bharti 2016: Uttar Pradesh Madarsa Education Board has issued employment notification for selection of eligible staff for Assistant Teachers, Principal & Clerk posts on its official site www.upmsp.nic.in. Now all qualified candidates are invited to fill online application form for 2772 posts whose link is made available at same portal as mentioned above.
Uttar Pradesh Madarsa Shiksha Parishad is full form of UPMSP which is commonly known as board of high school and intermediate education in Uttar Pradesh. It is one type of education board in state whose main aim is to take education standard of state to next level and provided best education to each student who were studying in affiliated schools to board. For benefit of educaiton standand of state, board is always ready to recruit eligible staff for teachers and non teaching posts.
Recently board has released big advertisement as UP High School Asst Teacher Vacancies 2016 for selection of both Teaching & Non Teaching Jobs in UP employment news and rojgar samachar. This job updates bring great news for all those aspirant who were looking for teaching jobs in U.P and sarkari naukri. Now all those aspirant who were willing to participate in this registration procedure have to fill up online form with all required details and submit it before due date of accepting which will be soon mentioned in official advertisement. Before filling form, aspirant are advised to refer following mentioned details such as academic qualification, salary offered, age limitation etc.
UP Junior High School Teacher Recruitment 2016 Details:
Name of the department: Uttar Pradesh Madarsa Shiksha Parishad
Number of the posts: 2772 vacancies
- Assistant teacher: 1444 vacancies
- Clerk: 528 vacancies
- Principal: 800 vacancies
Job location: Uttar Pradesh.
Job Category: State Govt Jobs.
Eligibility Criteria for UP Junior School Clerk Jobs 2016
- Candidates need to pay application fee as per category wise.
- For details information refer official advt.
- Interested candidates must have completed their graduation/ post graduation with B.Ed degree from recognized university.
- Candidates must have work experience of minimum 5 years in teaching field.
- Experience differs from post to post. For more details, refer advt.
- Age of interested candidates must be more than 35 years and less than 50 years.
- Relaxation of age will be applicable as per rules of state government.
- Refer official notification.
- Applicant will be selected on the basis of merit list and personal interview.
Fill UP Junior High School Online Application Form 2016:
- Go to official website.
- On home page, click on Latest Updates tab.
- Now click on Advertisement of UP Teacher, Clerk & Principal Posts link.
- Finally in new tab, pdf file will open.
- Read all mentioned details carefully.
- After that aspirant need to click on online application form link.
- Fill up form with all correct details.
- Upload scanned copy of photograph, signature and required documents.
- Complete fee payment procedure.
- Verify filled form and submit it.
- At last take print out of filled form for further reference.
Important Dates Remember:
- Online application form start date: Update Soon
- Last date for submitting online application form: Update Soon
Official Site: www.upmsp.nic.in or www.upmsp.edu.in
Note: Candidates can save our website by Pressing CTRL+D for grabbing latest updates related to UP Junior High School Teacher recruitment 2016, exam pattern, syllabus etc. Prospect can comment us their feedback. We will try our best to implement on it.