UP Irrigation Department Recruitment 2017 notification disclosed for Junior Engineer post on site irrigation.up.nic.in total 3523 employment is there.
UP Engineer Bharti 2017: Uttar Pradesh Irrigation Department has made very huge announcement for post of Junior Engineer & Assistant Engineer recently. By hearing this employment news candidate who has completed their graduation degree may apply for this post. Application form is available on its web portal www.irrigation.up.nic.in around 3523 aspirant will get employment by this job post. Soon dates will be announced for registration process till then refer to notification released by them.
Uttar Pradesh Irrigation Department is giving their best service for their state to improve food security, main focus is on reducing dependency of monsoon & to improve agriculture productivity. This department is also known by Water Resource Department (WRD), they carry all water related activity across their state. Their main function is to manage major & minor canals, Tanks, Rainwater harvesting project, ground well-based system and various others.
UP Irrigation Dept JE Vacancies 2017: Aspirants who are exploring for Sarkari Naukri may take part in latest recruitment notification published by UP Irrigation Department. As they are in need of Engineers for post of Junior Engineer & Assistant Engineer so only candidate who had completed their Bachelor’s degree should apply for it. You will get all information such as educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, selection process, application fee etc. from notification uploaded by them in their web page.
Candidates are you seeking Government jobs in Uttar Pradesh Irrigation Department so keep visiting on this site we are providing all details of all Government Jobs and if you are from Uttar Pradesh and searching job in Uttar Pradesh Irrigation Department so in upcoming days if Uttar Pradesh Irrigation Department releases any kind of notification so you can view that on the same page.
UP Irrigation Department Recruitment 2017
Name of Organization: Uttar Pradesh Water Resource Department (UP WRD)/ UP Irrigation Department
Job Role: Junior Engineer, Assistant Engineer
Total number of Vacancies: 3523
Post wise Vacancies:
- Junior Engineer :- 2650 Vacancies
- Assistant Engineer :- 873 Vacancies
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
Job Category: UP Sarkari Naukri
- To apply for post of Junior Engineer & Assistant Engineer post first of verify that you must have completed your Bachelor’s Degree/ B.Tech from well recognized university or college.
- For this job post make sure that your age group should match which is mentioned in notification.
- Aspirants of reserved category will get age relaxation according to government rules & regulations.
- Registered candidate has to undergo & qualify two selection rounds to get employment in this job post. They are:
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
- It is advisable to refer its official notification to get information about application fee.
- Pay scale varies from post wise as this is an govt. job candidate will get all additional benefits which government are providing to their employees.
- Refer to its official notification.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting date of online registration process: Going to release soon
- Last date to apply for application form: Going to release soon
Steps to Apply for UP WRD JE/AE Post
- Desirable aspirant can fill their application form by visiting its official website.
- Then search for latest recruitment link posted by organization.
- After clicking on that link carefully go through its official notification.
- Start entering details which are asked & then pay application fee.
- After clicking on Submit button your filled application form will be displayed on screen.
- It will be good if printout of that will be taken for future use.
Important Link: UP Irrigation Department Recruitment 2017
Official Website: www.irrigation.up.nic.in
Are you having any queries regarding UP Irrigation Department Recruitment 2017? If yes, they kindly share it through comment box which is present below we will get back to you soon.