UKSSSC Group C Recruitment 2016 notification has been declared for recruiting 807 posts for Group C / Samuh G designation and filling online application form available at sssc.uk.gov.in.
Uttarakhand Group C Recruitment 2015-16: Uttarkhand Sub Ordinate service, selection commission has finally declared the official notification for recruiting draftsman, steno, junior assistant, librarian and computer programmer for which aspirant were waiting for a long time. They have also issued online form which should be filled by aspirant who are interested for a job and it should be submitted before due date. Aspirant should not to worry about the method because we have mentioned each and every step which is important in filling up online form.
As Uttarkhand Sub Ordinate service selection commission declared this advertisement so let’s have a look on it. The main duty of this commission is guidelines on matters relating to method of recruitment, it also conducting examinations, hold interview and make selection of candidates. After this commission was established many unemployed candidates were employed and they are also getting very good pay scale.
Now as we have discuss above we are mentioning eligibility criteria of job which include education qualification, application fees which will give you an idea whether you are eligible for job or not because many candidate fill up the form and after that aspirant realize that they were not eligible for job they have applied. So go through it once because it will hardly take your few minutes.
UKSSSC Group C Recruitment 2016 Details:
Organization Name: – Uttarkhand Sub Ordinate service, selection commission (UKSSSC)
Number of Posts: – 807
Name of Post: –
- Gram Panchayat Vikas Adhikari = 196
- Draftsman = 134
- Sinchpal = 46
- Govt Milk Supervisor = 06
- Stenographer = 176
- Junior Assistant = 145
- Librarian = 47
- Computer Operator = 57
Eligibility Criteria for UKSSSC VDO Jobs 2016:
- Aspirant who are interested for Gram Panchayat Vikas Adhikari post should have passing certificate of class 12th and knowledge of computer.
- For Draftsman one should have diploma in relavent field.
- For Sinchpal candidate should have passing certificate of class 12th.
- For Govt Milk Supervisor post applicant should have done class 12th in agriculture.
- Stenographer post should have passing certificate of class 12th.
- For Junior Assistant should have passing certificate of class intermediate and knowledge of Hindi typing on computer.
- Candidate who is interested for Librarian posts should have graduation degree or diploma in library Science.
- Applicant who is interested for Computer Operator posts should have knowledge of computer.
- For more information on education criteria read official notification.
Check: Employment News
- 300 for candidate who comes under General & OBC category.
- Candidate who comes under SC/ ST category need to pay Rs. 150 as application fee.
- It can be pay trough credit card / debit card or e-challan through any branch of SBI.
- Age limit that has been decided by UKSSSC is minimum of 21 years and maximum 42 years.
- An aspirant who comes under reserved category will be given age relaxation according to Indian government rules.
- Selection process will be based on written test and typing test arranged by commission.
Fill UKSSSC Samuh G Application Form 2015-16:
- Visit official website which is uk.gov.in
- Find the link which represent online application.
- Enter important detail in that without making any mistake.
- Pay application fee as mentioned above.
- Now submit online form by clicking submit button.
- Starting date of submitting online application 26 November, 2015
- Last date of making online application form 28 December, 2015
- Last date of paying of application fees 26 December, 2015
Official website: sssc.uk.gov.in
Note: – Aspirant are advice to send application for UKSSSC group c recruitment 2016 before due date because after due date they will not accept it. Prospects can comment us their related query below. Our team member will reply you as soon as possible.