UKSSSC Bandi Rakshak Recruitment 2015 notification has been released for recruitment of 400 posts & filling online application form available at www.sssc.uk.gov.in.
Uttarakhand Bandi Rakshak Recruitment 2015: Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission has released official notification for recruitment of Jail Bandi Rakshak and for which they are looking for 400 eligible candidates. UKSSSC has issued this advertisement on official website and through this website only you can apply online for above mentioned post. Aspirant who are looking for government job in Uttarakhand are having very good opportunity to apply write now by click on below link.
Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission came into existence on September 17 ,2014 with its Head-Quarters at Dehradun. There are various types of duties which is handle by this commission which includes prepare guidelines on matters relating to method of recruitment and it also include conducting examination, conducting interview and selecting good eligible candidates.
There are number of interesting fact of Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission to know all that log onto official web portal which is www.sssc.uk.gov.in. Now let’s have a look on most important points which is eligibility criteria by which one can come to know whether they are eligible for job or not.
UKSSSC Bandi Rakshak Recruitment 2015 Job Details:
Organization Name: – Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission
Name of Post: – Jail Bandi Rakshak
Number of Posts: – 400
- General: 252 posts
- OBC: 56 posts
- SC: 76 posts
- ST: 16 posts
Eligibility Criteria UKSSSC Bandi Rakshat Jobs 2015-16:
- Aspirant who all are interested in above mentioned job should have done Intermediate/ Equivalent with knowledge of Devanagari Script.
- For more information on education qualification please refer to official notification.
- Rs. 300 for candidates who comes under unreserved category as per Indian government rules and regulation.
- Rs. 150 for candidate who comes under reserved category as stated by Indian government.
- Fee should be paid through bank challan in any branch of State Bank of India (SBI).
- An aspirant who is applying for the job should have Minimum age of 21 years and Maximum of 35 years of age as on 01 July, 2015
- Aspirants will be given to upper age relaxation to reserved candidate as per the govt. rule.
- Selection is based on the basis of performance in Written Examination and Physical Efficiency Test of candidate.
Fill Uttarkhand Bandi Rakshak Online Application Form 2015:
- Visit official website of Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission which is sssc.uk.gov.in
- On home page you can see the link of above mentioned post.
- As soon as you will click on it you will be diverted to another window where you can able to see latest recruitment.
- Click on that link which represent above mentioned job.
- Now fill application form without making any mistake.
- Online application process start from October 20, 2015
- Last date of submitting online application form is November 20, 2015
- Last date of submitting online fee November 18, 2015
Official Website: – www.sssc.uk.gov.in
Note: Candidates can save our website by Pressing CTRL+D for grabbing latest updates related to UKSSSC bandi rakshak recruitment 2015, results, admit card, exam pattern, syllabus, study material etc. Aspirant can comment us their related query below. Our team member will reply you as soon as possible.