UIIC Recruitment 2015 notification along with online application form of 750 Assistant posts available at official website www.uiic.co.in.
UIIC Assistant Recruitment 2015: Recently high command of United India Insurance Company has decided to appoint eligible staff for Assistant posts. On that basis authority member of company has released employment notification and invited qualified candidates for filling online application form for 750 posts whose link is made available at official site www.uiic.co.in.
United India Insurance Company Limited is one type of public sector general insurance company of India. It is completely controlled by Department of Financial Services, Ministry of Finance. Company was founded on 18th February, 1938 before independence of India and head office is located in Chennai. Every year huge number of candidates participates in each and every employment advertisement released by UIIC.
Now all those candidates who have completed their graduation with minimum required marks from recognized university are eligible to participate in this big advertisement. This job notification brings great opportunity for all those candidates who were looking for latest govt jobs in India. Eligible candidates have to fill online form with all correct and required details and submit it between 07/07/2015 & 20/07/2015. Candidates are advised to refer following mentioned details.
UIIC Recruitment 2015 Job Details:
Name of the Organization: United India Insurance Company.
Job Category: Govt Jobs 2015.
Job Location: India.
Number of the Vacancy: 750 posts.
Name of the Posts: Assistant.
Category wise post details:
- SC Category: 111 Posts
- ST Category: 52 Posts
- OBC Category: 182 Posts
- GEN Category: 405 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for United India Insurance Company Govt Jobs 2015
- Candidates belongs to General/ OBC category need to pay Rs. 450/- & SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female candidates need to pay Rs. 75/-.
- Fee must be deposited through Debit card, Credit card, Internet banking, IMPS and others.
- Interested candidates should have completed graduation from recognized institute or passed 12th class examination with minimum 60%. Applicant also must have good knowledge of regional language.
- Age of interested candidates must be minimum 18 years and maximum 28 years as on 30th June, 2015.
- For SC/ ST candidates: Up to 5 years.
- For OBC candidates: Up to 3 years.
- For PWD candidates: Up to 10 years.
- Selected candidates will be eligible to grab pay scale of Rs. 7,650/- To Rs. 21,050/-.
Check: UIIC Assistant Results 2015
- Candidates will be eligible to get this job, on the basis of their performance in online examination and personal interview.
How To Apply Online for UIIC Assistant Recruitment 2015?
- Log in to official website.
- Home page of portal will open.
- Now click on Career tab.
- Now click on Advertisement of Assistant post link.
- PDF file will open in new tab, read all important mentioned details carefully.
- Now click on online application form link.
- Fill up form with all required details.
- Upload scanned copy of signature, photograph, required documents.
- Verify filled form and click on Submit Button.
- At last take print out of filled form for further reference.
- Starting date for receiving online application form: 07th July, 2015
- Last date for receiving online application form: 20th July, 2015
- Date of payment of application fee: 07th July, 2015 To 20th July, 2015
- Online examination date: 30th August, 2015
- Call letter download date: 20th August, 2015
Official website: www.uiic.co.in
Note: Candidates have any query related to UIIC Assistant vacancy, results, merit list then he/ she can comment use below. Our team will reply you as soon as possible.