UDD Bihar Recruitment 2016 notification and online application form for 188 urban planner & various posts available at urban.bih.nic.in.
UDD Bihar Urban Planner Notification 2016: Bihar is the state which is situated in East India and it is the 13th largest state of India in term of area not only that it is third largest state of India by population. As the population rate is very high there are many unemployed person who are searching for a government job in Bihar but they could get any job. So we have planned to solve their problem and for them we are back with one more new recruitment which was issued by Urban Development and Housing Department which include Civil Engineer, MIS Specialist and Environmental Specialist jobs.
There are total 188 vacant post available for which organization need good eligible candidates, so all those aspirant who are looking for engineering jobs or graduation jobs are having very good opportunity to apply write now. Aspirant must apply as soon as possible because after few days they will stop taking online application as they have assigned fixed date for it. Candidate who so every will apply after that date their application will not be accepted.
UDD Bihar Recruitment 2016
Organization Name: – Urban Development and Housing Department, Bihar
Number of Posts: – 188
Name of Posts: –
- Housing Finance and Policy Specialist – 92 Posts
- Municipal / Civil Engineer – 38 Posts
- Urban Planner – 55 Posts
- PPP Specialist – 01 Post
- MIS Specialist – 01 Post
- Environmental Specialist – 01 Post
Job Location: – Bihar
Job Category: Sarkari Naukri
- Candidate who is applying for above-mentioned post should have higher education degree and for such as Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Finance/ Commerce/ Economics/ Urban Planning/ Regional Planning/ Geography.
- For more detail on education qualification refer to official notification.
- Aspirants are free from paying the fees which is really great news for all of the candidates.
- Candidate who is willing to apply for constable driver posts should have minimum age of 18 years and maximum age you need to refer to official notification.
- Age relaxation will be given to aspirants who all are coming in reserved category as per Indian government rules.
- Selection process will be based on aspirant work experience and their performance in interview.
- Candidate who will be selected will be given monthly salary: Rs 35000 and it is for graduation degree and Rs. 45000 for post graduation candidates.
FIll Bihar UDD Online Application Form 2016:
- Visit official website of Urban Development and Housing Department which is www.urban.bih.nic.in.
- As soon as you will click on that website on home page you can see the link of new registration.
- After registering yourself click on UDD Bihar notification 2016 in which you have to apply from the given list.
- As soon as you will click on that link online application form will be available.
- Now fill that online form without making any mistake.
- Now aspirant need to click on submit button which will be available in just below the online form.
- Last but not the lest take a print out of that form for future use.
- Last date for submitting online application form = February 29, 2016
Offical website: – www.urban.bih.nic.in
Note: – Aspirant can bookmark our website by pressing CTRL+D button to get the latest updates on every recruitment that is updates by state or central government. Applicant are also advice to have regular visit on our website because we will also upload admit card, result of UDD Bihar recruitment 2016.