UCO Bank Recruitment 2015 notification has been published for selection of Chartered Accountant Posts and filling online application form available at www.ucobank.com.
UCO Bank CA Notification 2015: One of the leading banks of India the UCO Bank has recently issued a job advertisement for recruiting 100 chartered accountant and for that it has issued the job advertisement on official website of bank. Candidate who are looking for latest bank jobs after finishing CA studies are having very opportunity to apply write now because due date is very near and once it is over they will not accept any application.
Now let’s have a quick view on bank history because it is very much important to know because some of you will be the part of this organization in few months. UCO bank was founded on 1943 before Indian got its independence from that date it is serving to the people of India. It is on the mission to be a Top-class Bank to achieve sustained growth of business and profitability through up gradation of skills of staff and their effective participation.
UCO Bank Recruitment 2015 Job Details:
Organization Name: – UCO Bank (United Commercial Bank)
Number of Posts: – 100
Name of the Posts: – Chartered Accountant
- General = 49 Posts
- OBC = 29 Posts
- SC = 15
- ST = 07
Eligibility Criteria for United Commercial Bank Jobs 2015:
- As the job is for Chartered Accountant posts applicant should have higher level of education qualification.
- Aspirant should have possessed CA & must have passed the relative professional examination, for more information read official notification.
- Candidate who is applying for the job should have minimum age of 21 and not more than 35 years.
- Candidate will be given to upper age relaxation to the reserved candidate as per the govt. rule and details are mentioned in notification.
- Aspirants who come under SC/ ST/ PWD category need to pay Rs. 100 as application fee & all other including OBC need to pay Rs. 600 as application fees.
- Selection process will be based on screened/scrutinized by a Committee to be appointed by the Chairman & Managing Director.
- Minimum passing marks in the interview will be 40% (35% for SC/ST/OBC/Physically Challenged candidates
Fill UCO Bank Online Application Form 2015:
- Open official website of United Commercial Bank which is www.ucobank.com
- Click on the UCO Bank Career tab which is available on top most part of website.
- Now new window will be open now click on recruitment opportunity which is available on left side of website.
- Now click on online application form and click on apply.
- Fill all the details over there without making any mistake.
- After successfully submission of online application take a print out of it.
- Now that form and necessary documents such as photo and certificates should be sent by Registered Post/Speed Post in a closed envelope superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT IN SCALE-II.
- It should be sent on address which is “The General Manager, UCO BANK, HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT, 4TH FLOOR 10 BTM SARANI, KOLKATA – 700001”
- Starting date of online application : 20 October, 2015
- Last date of online application 20 November, 2015
- Last date for receipt of application by post 27 November, 2015
Official Website: www.ucobank.com
Note: Candidates can save our website in their web browser by pressing CTRL+D for getting latest updates related to UCO bank recruitment 2015 results, admit card, exam pattern, syllabus, study material etc. Aspirant can submit us their feedback through below mentioned comment box.