TWAD Recruitment 2015 notification along with online application form to fill up for Assistant Engineer (Civil & Mechanical) Posts is now available at www.twadrecruitment.net.
TWAD Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2015: Tamil Nadu Water Supply and Drainage Board are now all set to recruit post of total 100 vacancies of Assistant Engineer post is now out along with recruitment notification in its main portal at www.twadrecruitment.net It is one of best job opportunity for candidates to grab as by being the part of above recruitment candidates will be able to have a job in their own interested area.
Tamil Nadu water supply and drainage board is shortened as TWAD. It had formed in 1971. The head quarters were located at Chennai, Tamil Nadu of India. Phanindra Reddy I.A.S is the chairperson of this organization. In this TWAD organization, they are 538 water schemes, six corporations, 58 municipalities, 2288 panchayats. They are different wings in this organization like engineering wing, accounts wing. They are four chief engineers at Vellore, Thanjavur, Coimbatore, and Madurai.
Right now online applications are being accepted by TWAD in order to complete said recruitment. candidates, who are interested in Assistant Engineer Jobs, can apply for TWAD Notification 2015. So those eligible candidates who have done the degree of Engineering are eligible to apply for this job opportunity. The candidates are advised to sent their application on or before 31st October, 2015 after which the application will not be entertained. All the details of this recruitment is given as below.
All Those applicants who are Waiting Online Application Form For The TWAD Recruitment In Upcoming Months. So, We Inform You all, If Any Notification Released From Tamil Nadu Water Supply and Drainage Department. Here We Upload All The Important Details & Important Links Which is helps you to easily Apply For TWAD Recruitment Online Application Form. So, You Can Get Easily All Details & Apply Online Form From Here. So, You Can Check regularly Or Visit On This Site..
TWAD Recruitment 2015 Details:
Name of Organization: Tamil Nadu Water Supply and Drainage Board
Number of Vacancies: 100 posts
Name of Posts: Assistant Engineer Posts
Category Wise Posts Details:
- Assistant Engineer Civil: 75 posts
- Assistant Engineer Mechanical: 25 posts
Eligible Criteria for TWAD Jobs 2015:
- Age limit of candidates should have between 18 year to 30 years as on 01st July, 2015.
- Candidates age relaxation will be given as per government rules.
- Candidates should have passed A Degree in Engineering (Civil or Mechanical) from any university or institution recognized by the university grant commission for purpose of its grant.
- Preference shall be given in case of persons who possess the Post Graduate Degree or Post Graduate Diploma in Public Health Engineering.
- Not mentioned for official advertisement.
- Selected candidates will be paid on salary of Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- + grade pay of Rs. 1,500/-.
- Candidate’s selection will be done on basis of their performance in Written Test and Personal Interview.
Fill TWAD Application Form 2015:
- Log in with www.twadrecruitment.net official website.
- On home page, click on Career tab.
- Now click on TWAD board recruitment link.
- Download information pdf file and read it carefully.
- Only online mode for application is applicable.
- Click on ‘Online Registration’ button.
- Under Current Notification link for offered posts is given.
- Click on ‘Apply Online’ button for proceed further.
- Application form will appear to your screen.
- Fill it with all necessary and valid information.
- Pay application fee according to caste wise details.
- Submit your form within given time limit.
- After last date you cannot fill application form.
Important Dates Remember:
- Online application form start date from: 14th October, 2015
- Last date for submission online application form: 31st October, 2015
Official Site: www.twadrecruitment.net
Hope aspirant are able to get information about TWAD recruitment 2015 results, admit card, exam pattern, syllabus, study material etc.