TSPSC Syllabus 2015-16, AE Exam Pattern, Exam Date, Model Question Paper, Study Material, Old Question Paper is now available to download at www.tspsc.gov.in.
TSPSC AE Exam Syllabus 2015: Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) as usual like every year has come up with AE examination for this year. The official notification for Assistant Engineer and Technical Officer examination has been already announced at official site of the commission. With a view to recruit for various posts for commission every year this AE examination has been held.
The Telangana State Public Service Commission Board is an authorized Organization. TSPSC is working under State Government of Telangana. It was established on 02nd June, 2014. It is a body created by the Constitution of India to select applicants for Civil Service job in Telangana State. The main duty of commission is to recruit candidates for various government department of Telangana State.
TSPSC Syllabus 2015:
Name of the Organization: Telangana Public Service Commission (TSPSC)
Number of Vacancies: 563 post
Name of the Posts: Assistant Engineer/Technical Officer Posts
Category Wise Post:
- Asst Engineer in Rural Water Supply and Sanitation Engineering Dept.: 125 post
- Asst Engineer in Roads and Buildings Dept.: 42 post
- Asst Engineer in Public Health and Municipal Engineering Dept.: 258 post
- Asst Engineer in Public Health and Municipal Engineering Dept.: 84 post
- Technical officers in Public Health and Municipal Engineering Dept.: 54 post
Examination Date: 25th October, 2015
Admit Card: Announced Soon
Eligible Criteria for TSPSC Jobs 2015-16:
- Applicant’s age should have between 18 year to 44 years as on 01st July, 2015. Candidates age relaxation will be given as per the government rules.
- Candidates must have Engineering Diploma or Degree in post relevant discipline and also have computer knowledge.
- For more details see official notification that is mention below.
- All applicants must have to pay Rs. 100/- for online application and Rs. 80/- for examination thought online payment.
- Candidate’s selection will be done on the basis of their performance in the Online Examination.
Telangana PSC AE/Technical Exam Pattern:
- Written test will be taken as Objective type (MCQ)
- The examination will be taken two papers i.e. Paper-I & Paper-II.
- Each paper is of consists 150 question and 150 marks.
- Time duration is two and half hours for single paper in this exam.
- There will no negative marking system in exam.
|Sr. No||Name of Subject||Nature of Questions||Number of Questions||Time Duration||Total Marks|
|Paper 1||General Studies & General Abilities||Objective (MCQ)||150||150||150|
|Paper-II||Civil Engineering (Diploma Level)/ Mechnical Engineering (Diploma Level)||Objective (MCQ)||150||150||150|
TSPSC AE/Technical Syllabus 2015:
General Studies & General Abilities: General Science, History of India, Geography of India, Indian Economy & Commerce, Indian Politics, Indian National Movement, Current Affairs.
- Civil Engineering: Surveying, construction material and practice, Engineering mechanics and strength of materials, Hydraulics, Quantity surveying, design of structures, Irrigation engineering, transportation engineering, environmental engineering.
- Mechanical Engineering: Thermal engineering, manufacturing technology, Engineering mechanics and strength of materials, machine design, engineering materials, Hydraulics and hydraulics machinery, Industrial engineering and management.
Important Dates Remember:
- Online application form start date: 29th August, 2015
- Last date for submission online application form: 28th September, 2015
Official Site: www.tspsc.gov.in
Note: Aspirant can comment us their query related to TSPSC Syllabus 2015, exam patterm, study material, previous paper etc. Our team member will reply you as soon as possible.