HPPSC AE Recruitment 2016 AMO ADA PO 176 Vacancies Applicant May Apply Online through the official site of HPPSC that is hppsc.hp.gov.in
HPPSC Assistant Engineering Recruitment 2016: Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission is now all set to recruit posts of Ayurvedic Medical Officer (AMO), Assistant District Attorney (ADA), Assistant Research Officer (ARO), Research Officer (RO), Assistant Engineer (Electrical) and Planning Officer. and they have recruitment notification is also available main portal at www.hp.gov.in/hppsc. It is one of great chance for candidates to grab as if candidates get selected for above recruitment will have done of better employment and can get self employed in their better field.
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission is also known by its short name HPPSC was established on 08th April, 1971 with a main objective to undertake civil services related vacancies recruitment process of state across the nation. With permission of state government of Himachal Pradesh Commission is working and providing their services across state for civil services and carry out examination for appointment purpose.
Online application are invited for filling of above recruitment in total 176 posts are to be recruited candidates who have done graduate degree in recognized university or college are eligible for above recruitment notification. The last date for submission of online application form is 26th September, 2016, therefore candidates are advised to sent their application on an earlier basis. All details in brief of above recruitment are given as below.
All Those applicants who are Waiting Online Application Form For The HPPSC Recruitment In Upcoming Months. So, We Inform You all, If Any Notification Released From HPPSC Department. Here We Upload All The Important Details & Important Links Which is helps you to easily Apply For HPPSC Recruitment Online Application Form. So, You Can Get Easily All Details & Apply Online Form From Here. So, You Can Check regularly Or Visit On This Site..
HPPSC Recruitment 2016 for Assistant Engineer Details:
Name of Organization: Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC)
Number of Vacancies: 176 Vacancies
Name of Posts: Ayurvedic Medical Officer (AMO), Assistant District Attorney (ADA), Assistant Research Officer (ARO), Research Officer (RO), Assistant Engineer (Electrical) and Planning Officer.
Eligible Criteria for HPPSC Jobs 2015-16:
- Applicant age should be in between 18 years to 45 years.
- Age Relaxation will be applicable as per govrnment norms.
Check: Rojgar Samachar
- Selection of candidates is based on basis of Marks obtained in Examination/ Screening Test and Interview and Personality Test.
Application fee :
- Those candidates who belongs to General or Unreserved category they all have to pay Rs 400 as application fee.
- Those candidates who belongs to SC/ ST/ OBC or General Candidates they all have to pay Rs 100 as application fee.
Pay Scale :
- Selected candidates can get attractive salary package of Rs 10,300 – 34,800 + G.P of Rs 4,400/-
Fill HPPSC Online Application 2016:
- Visit official website.
- Only online mode of application is applicable.
- Click on “New User Sign Up here” button.
- Fill with all necessary and valid details and create your username and password details.
- Now with your username and password log in to proceed further.
- Follow step wise process and proceed further.
- Pay application fee as per caste wise details.
- Submit your application form along with necessary certificate copies.
- You need to submit application form on or before last date of submission.
- After last date no application form will be allowed to submit.
Important Dates Remember:
- Releasing of Advertisement : 6th September, 2016
- Last date for submission online application form: 29th September, 2016
Click here for Reading Advertisement Details
Click here for HPPSC Online Recruitment Application
Official Website: www.hp.gov.in/hppsc
For more details on HPPSC recruitment 2016, admit card, results, exam pattern, syllabus etc. aspirant are advised to save our website in their device by pressingCTRL+D.