TS EAMCET 2016 Notification for entrance exam in engineering & medical field is published with its exam date on its official website www.tseamcet.in.
Telangana EAMCET 2016 Notification: Telangana State has released notification for TS EAMCET exam which is going to be conducted by JNTU Hyderabad. This is an entrance exam so by appearing in this test students will be able to get admission in their desired field such as in various branches of engineering and medical field. JNTUH is conducting exam only for Telangana state so students of that state can only apply for this test. Interested candidates can apply for this through its official website www.tseamcet.in.
Telangana State Engineering & Medical Common Entrance Exam which is commonly known as TS EAMCET is conducting separate entrance exam for Andhra Pradesh & Telangana state due to some crisis happened earlier. After completion of 12th students who wants to go for engineering, medical or agricultural field can apply for this exam & can make their admission. Interested aspirant should start applying through its website which is mentioned above.
TS EAMCET notification has been published for this year so candidates who are looking forward to make their future bright in engineering, medical or in agricultural field & have completed their 12th studies can apply for this entrance exam. It is a competitive exam conducted by JNTUH topics covered will be physics, chemistry, mathematics, biology. Interested candidates has to apply online application form through its official website www.tseamcet.in & can then start preparing for exam.
TS EAMCET 2016 Notification
Name of Organization: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU)
Official Website: www.tseamcet.in
Category: Admission 2016
Name of Exam: TS EAMCET 2016
- Interested candidate should have completed their 12th from Telangana board from recognized university.
- They should belong to Telangana state having certificate of that is necessary.
- Candidate should have completed their 17 years.
- No upper limit criteria.
- Fee for application form for one stream is Rs. 250/-
- If student want to appear for both stream then they has to pay Rs. 500/-
- Based on their performance in written exam aspirant will be selected from that.
- Exam duration will be 3 hours.
- Total 160 multiple choice question will be there.
- Four section will be there.
- Each section will carry 40 marks respectively.
- Engineering exam will in morning 10 am to 1 pm.
- Medical exam will be in noon 2:30 pm to 5:30pm.
- Each question will carry one mark.
- No negative marking scheme is there.
- Exam will be in two language English & Telugu.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting date of applying online application form: 28th Feb, 2016.
- Last date for applying online application form: 28th March, 2016.
- Exam Date: 2nd May, 2016.
Procedure for TS EAMCET 2016 apply online:
- Interested students will have to first visit its official website tseamcet.in.
- Click on link of TS EAMCET Application form.
- Read carefully eligibility criteria before applying application form.
- Fill all your details in application form.
- Click on submit button.
- Take printout of your application form & keep it for future use.
Aspirants can bookmark our website for more information of TS EAMCET 2016 Notification such as hall ticket, merit list, answer key, paper solution, results etc. to get regular updates.