TPV Gujarat Recruitment 2016 notification, online application form to fill up for 130 Town Planning Assistant and Surveyor Posts is now out at www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
TPV Gujarat Surveyor Notification 2016: Town Planning and Valuation Department has announced some job opportunities for Town Planning Assistant III and Surveyor Class III vacancies with an advertisement started and inviting online application against on their www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in official website. According to advertisement TPV Gujarat has invited for total 130 vacancies for Town Planning and Surveyor Posts in their recruitment announced as on 15.12.2015.
The Town Planning and Valuation Department Gandhinagar is working under Urban Development and Urban Housing Department of Gujarat Government. The department was headed by a Chief Town Planner. The primary aim of the department is to secure well balanced and planned development of the major urban centers. The Town Planning scheme was established to provide the necessary facilities like road, water, drainage, street lights etc. and services like schools, playgrounds, healthcare centers etc.
It is basically responsible for making sensible and sufficient provisions for such matters like planning for social and economic development, urban forestry defense, encouragement of ecological portion, watering facility etc across the city. The TPV Department has offered job opportunity by announcing Gujarat Town Planning and Valuation Department Recruitment 2016 for Surveyor Posts with their advertisement for interested candidates to build their career with them.
TPV Gujarat Recruitment 2016
Name of Organization: Town Planning & Valuation Department, Gujarat
Number of Vacancies: 130 Posts
Name of Posts: Surveyor & Planning Assistant Posts
Category Wise Posts Details:
- Planning Assistant Class III: 110 Posts
- Surveyor Class III: 20 Posts
Job Location: Gandhinagar, Gujarat
Eligible Criteria for Gujarat Jobs Vacancy 2016:
- For Surveyor Class III Posts: Aspirants candidates should have age below 33 years.
- For Planning Assistant Class III Posts: Aspirants candidates should have age below 35 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable for reserved candidates as per government rules and regulations.
- For Planning Assistant Posts: Candidates must be completed in Civil Engineering/ Architecture/ Planning or equivalent.
- For Surveyor Posts: Applicant must have passed Diploma in Architecture/ Civil Engineering or equivalent for recognized institute.
- Unreserved candidates must be paid Rs. 112/-.
- Reserved candidates not to pay any application fees.
- For Planning Assistant Posts: Selected candidates will get Rs. 13,700/- per month.
- For Surveyor Posts: Selected candidates will get Rs. 13,500/- per month.
- Candidates selection will be done on the basis of their performance in the Written Examination.
Fill TPV Gujarat Surveyor & Planning Asst Application Form 2016:
- Log in with www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in official website.
- Click on the link for job given at main page.
- Only online mode for application is valid to apply.
- First download and read job rules first.
- Now click on apply button and proceed further.
- Fill application form with all needed information.
- Submit your application form within time limit.
- After last date for submission no entry will be permitted for application form
Important Dates Remember:
- Starting date for apply online application form: 15th December, 2015.
- Last date for submit online application form: 14th January, 2016.
Official Site: www.ojas.guj.nic.in
Note: Candidates can save our website by pressing CTRL+D for grabbing latest updates related to TPV Gujarat recruitment 2016, exam pattern, syllabus, previous paper, study material etc. Prospects can comment us their related query below. Our team member will response you as soon as possible.