TNPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017, 5451 Typist Vacancies Applicant May Apply Online through the official web portal of TNPSC that is tnpscexams.net
TNPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017
Dear Government Job Seekers….! Those candidates who are waiting and Seeking Government Jobs in Tamilnadu so here is a great news for all of them. TNPSC has been releases an employment notification for the Post of Junior Assistant, Typist, Draftsman, Field Supervisor, Steno-typist and Bill Collector. through the Advt of TNPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017. So, Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the official web portal of TNPSC that is tnpscexams.net. or you may apply for this recruitment from here too through the direct link of official web portal which is mentioned below on or before 8th September 2017.
TNPSC Typist Recruitment 2017
TNPSC is brief as Tamilnadu Public Service Commission. It is a department of Govt. of Tamilnadu which is responsible for recruitment the eligible candidates to the state’s public service. The foundation of this commission was constituted in the 1929 under the Act of the Madras Legislature & has its main hub at Tamilnadu, Chennai in India. The (TNPSC) Tamilnadu Public Service Commission is the 1st Provisional Public Service Commission in India. Annually it releases various notifications and selects the candidates for various government departments.This year it issued the latest TNPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017.There are total number of post is 5451 vacancies .
All Those applicants who are Waiting Online Application Form For The TNPSC Recruitment In Upcoming Months. So, We Inform You all, If Any Notification Released From TNPSC Department. Here We Upload All The Important Details & Important Links Which is helps you to easily Apply For TNPSC Recruitment Online Application Form. So, You Can Get Easily All Details & Apply Online Form From Here. So, You Can Check regularly Or Visit On This Site..
Tamilnadu PSC Latest Notification 2017
So, Dear Job Seekers don’t waste your time Apply this TNPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017 Before apply you have to read whole article or post because all relevant and necessary important information regarding TNPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Examination Fee or Application fee, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, How to apply online (Step by Step Procedure), Important Dates to remember and Important and useful links are mentioned below.
TNPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017 Typist Vacancies Details –
- Name of the Organisation : TNPSC (Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission)
- Name of the Posts : Junior Assistant, Typist, Draftsman, Field Supervisor, Steno-typist and Bill Collector
- Total No. of Posts : 5451 Posts
- Eligibility : SSLC
- Job Category : Government Jobs
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017 : 5451 Vacancies
Post Details :
- For Junior Assistant (Non – Security) : 2345 Vacancies
- For Draftsman : 327 Vacancies
- For Bill Collector, Grade-I : 08 Vacancies
- For Junior Assistant (Security) : 121 Vacancies
- For Field Surveyor : 532 Vacancies
- For Steno-Typist, Grade – III : 404 Vacancies
- For Typist : 1714 Vacancies
Age Limit : Applicant age should be in between 18 years to 30 years as on 1st July 2017.
Note : Age Relaxation will be applicable as per government norms.
Educational Qualification : Applicant must be passed SSLC Public Exam.
Application Fee : Applicant have to pay Rs 75/- as examination fee and Rs 50/- as one time registration fee.
Note : Those candidates who belongs to SC/ ST/ BC/ PWD category they all are exempted from application fee.
Selection Procedure : Selection of candidates will be made on Written Examination and Personal Interview.
Pay Scale : Refer to the official notification or recruitment advertisement through the link which is mentioned below.
How to apply online TNPSC Personal Assistant Recruitment 2017
- First of all candidates have to visit to the official web portal that is tnpscexams.net or tnpscexams.in or click on the direct link of TNPSC which is mentioned below.
- On homepage you see TNPSC Recruitment Apply Online link.
- Before applying online read whole official notification carefully .
- Now fill your application form and submit your application form.
- Now Pay your application fee.
- Take a printout of application form for further use in future.
Important Dates to remember :
- Starting of online registration : 9th August 2017
- Last Date of Submission of Application form : 8th September 2017
- Last Date for payment of application fee : 11th September 2017
- Exam Date : 6th November 2017
Important and useful links :
Click Here for Official Notification of TNPSC Recruitment 2017
Click Here to Apply Online for TNPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017
Official Website : www.tnpscexams.net
So, Dear Viewer if you have any doubt in you mind than ask frequently through comment box one of our team member will resolve your query as soon as possible or you can do one more thing you can Press “CTRL + D” on your computer or device to bookmark or save our site because we update all relevant things regarding TNPSC Personal Assistant Recruitment 2017 like Admit Card, Syllabus, Result, Cutoff Marks, Merit List etc.