TNPSC Assistant Jailor Recruitment 2016 notification along with online application form for 104 posts released at www.tnpsc.gov.in.
Tamilnadu PSC Recruitment 2016: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has published employment news for post of Assistant Jailor having 104 vacancies. Good news for all aspirants who were looking for government jobs especially having Tamilnadu location can apply for this post. Interested & eligible candidates can apply online application form through its official website i.e. tnpsc.gov.in on or before 8th April 2016. Before applying form it is advisable to refer its official notification released on its above-mentioned website.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission which is shortly known as TNPSC it is headed by Chairman & fourteen other members appointed by Governor of Tamil Nadu. It is state government organization which is one of the largest recruitment agency of Tamil Nadu. They also organize some direct recruitment depending upon vacancies & job profile. Recently it had released employment news for post of Assistant Jailor Post having 104 vacancies.
Candidates who are qualified yet unemployed they can apply for this post for detailed information regarding eligibility criteria log on to its official website where notification has been released. Total number of vacancies is 104 so ratio of applicants is going to increase as very less number of aspirants will be selected. Interested & eligible contender need to apply through its web portal on or before 8th April, 2016.
TNPSC Assistant Jailor Recruitment 2016
Name of Organization: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
Job Role: Junior Assistant Jailor
Total number of Vacancies: 100
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
Job Category: Tamil Nadu Sarkari Naukri
- Minimum educational criteria for post of Assistant Jailor is to have degree of BA/ BSc./ B.com from well-recognized university.
- Minimum age of applicant should be 18 years.
- Maximum age of applicant should be 30 years.
- Age relaxation will be provided to reserved category according to government norms.
- Selection of candidate will be done based on their performance in written test & personal interview.
- One Time Registration fee is Rs. 50/-
- Plus Examination fee is Rs. 100/-
- Aspirants who will be selected will get Rs.9, 300 to 34,800 on monthly basis.
Fill TNPSC Assistant Jailor Online Application form 2016:
- Interested & eligible candidates have to log on to its official website first.
- Search for link of Asst. Jailor Post.
- Click on that link.
- Read official notification first before applying for that post.
- Fill all the details very carefully.
- Pay application fee.
- Click on Submit button.
- Download it.
- Take printout of it & keep it for future use.
Important Dates to Remember:
- To apply for this candidate can register themselves from 9th March 2016.
- Last date to register themselves is 8th April 2016.
- Last date for fee payment through bank is 12th April 2016.
Official Website: www.tnpsc.gov.in
Aspirants who are willing to get all latest updates of TNPSC Assistant Jailor Recruitment 2016 such as admit card, syllabus, answer key, merit list, result etc. can stay tuned to our website. You can also bookmark it by pressing CTRL+D & if you are having any query then kindly share it via below given comment box my team will get back to you as early as possible.