TNDIPR Recruitment 2016 notification along with online application form to fill up for 135 Video Cameraman Posts is now out at www.tndipr.gov.in :
TNDIPR Video Cameraman Recruitment Notification 2016: Tamil Nadu Development and Information and Public Relations has notified recruitment for the post of Video Cameraman in their all over the department and inviting online application on main portal site at www.tndipr.gov.in It is one of the best job opportunity for the candidates to grab as by being the part of above recruitment candidates will be able to have a job in their own interested area.
Tamil Nadu Development & Information & Public Relations is also called on TNDIPR is one of the organization established by state government. The primary objective behind to formulate policies, laws, regulations etc. based on the needs of the society. The department organizes exhibitions and photo exhibitions to create the awareness of the schemes. It also publishes development projects through artistic and informative advertisements. Eligible candidates who are interested to work in the Govt Jobs in Tamil Nadu can apply to his posts in online mode after the release of notification
Right now online application are being accepted by TNDIPR in order to complete said recruitment so those eligible candidates who have done the degree of the Diploma Jobs in film technology are eligible to apply for this job opportunity. The candidates are advised to sent their application on or before 31st Jan, 2016 after which the application will not be entertained. All the details of this recruitment is given as below.
TNDIPR Recruitment 2016 Notification Details:
Name of Organization: Tamil Nadu Development & Information & Public Relations
Number of Vacancies: 135 Posts
Name of Posts: Video Cameraman
Category Wise Posts Details:
- Tamilnadu Film Division in Tharamani, Chennai: 113 Posts
- Honorable Governor Secretariat, Guindy, Chennai: 22 Posts
Job Location: Tamil Nadu.
Eligible Criteria for Tamil Nadu Jobs Vacancy 2016:
- Applicant should have minimum age 18 years and maximum age 35 years.
- Candidate’s age relaxation will be applicable as per the government rules.
- Candidates must have completed Diploma in Film Technology (Cinematography or Sound Recording & Sound Engineering) from any recognized Institute.
- Not mentioned
- Selected candidates will get your salary of Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- + grade pay of Rs. 4,500/-.
- Candidates selection will be done on the basis of their performance in the Written Test and Personal Interview.
Fill Tamil Nadu DIPR Video Cameraman Application Form 2016 Online:
- Log in with www.tndipr.gov.in official website.
- From main page of website search for offered job link.
- Download offered posts advertisement and read it carefully.
- Go through with all details carefully.
- Download application form from the same site.
- Fill application form with all valid details.
- Post your application form to mentioned address.
- After due date no application form will be allowed to submit.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date for submit online application form: 31st January, 2016 (05:00 PM)
Official Site: www.tndipr.gov.in
Note: We have provide all details about the TNDIPR Recruitment 2016, admit card, answer key, result etc. Candidates can comment us their related query below. Our team member will reply as soon as possible.