TNAHD Recruitment 2017 notification along with application form for 1101 vacancies of Veterinary Assistant, Electrician and other posts published at official website www.tn.gov.in.
TNAHD Veterinary Assistant Recruitment 2017: After a long period of time Tamil Nadu Animal Husbandry department (TNAHD) has released official notification to recruit Veterinary Inspector, Electrician and various 1101 posts. Candidate who are looking for government job in Tamil Nadu state are having very good opportunity to apply for this job. Interested candidate have to log on official web site and have to download application form and send it on the address mentioned in official notification.
The main objective of Tamil Nadu Animal Husbandry department is to provide medical facilities for the ill animals and to protect and conserve the animal life span in Tamil Nadu. Recently department has released big advertisement as TNAHD notification 2017 in employment news paper or rojgar samachar. Now this job opportunity bring good news for all those candidates who were looking for latest govt jobs.
Now all those candidates who fulfill minimum required eligibility criteria have fill registration form with all required details in prescribed format and send it to address mentioned below before closing date of accepting i.e. 15/09/2015. Before filling form, interested aspirant are advised to refer following mentioned details.
Candidates as you all know Tamil Nadu Animal Husbandry department (TNAHD) releases various kind of employment notification so, if you are waiting for TNAHD recruitment details so you have to keep visiting for further details.
TNAHD Recruitment 2017 Job Details:
Organization Name: – Tamil Nadu Animal Husbandry Department (TNAHD)
Number of Posts: – 1101
Name of Posts: –
- Veterinary Inspector: 294 Vacancies
- Radiographer: 24 Posts
- Office Assistant: 36 posts
- Veterinary Assistant: 725 posts
- Laboratory Technician: 02 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant: 17 posts
- Electrician: 03 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for TNAHD Veterinary Jobs 2017:
- Aspirant who is applying for Veterinary Inspector posts should have passing certificate of class 12th.
- Aspirant who is applying for Radiographer post should have passing certificates of radiological course additional to this it should also have degree with physics.
- Aspirant who is applying for Office Assistant & Veterinary Assistant post should have passing certificate of class 8.
- Aspirant who is applying for Laboratory Technician should have completed laboratory course of 12 months.
- Aspirant who is applying for Laboratory Assistant posts should have passing certificate of class 10th
- Aspirant who is applying for Electrician posts should have practical experience of 3 years work experience in electrical field with minimum education of class 10th.
- An application fee for General and OBC students is Rs.100
- Candidate who comes in ST/SC/Ex-service/Women/Physical Handicapped are free from paying fees.
- Candidate who is applying for above mentioned job should have their minimum age of 18 years and maximum of 30 years.
- Candidate who comes under reserved cast will be given upper age relaxation as per govt. rule.
- Selection process of Laboratory Assistant Veterinary Inspector, radiographer, office Assistant, Veterinary Assistant will be based on written examination result.
- Laboratory Technician & Electrician selection will be based on personal interview.
- Rs 4800 – 10000 for Veterinary Assistant, office Assistant and Laboratory Assistant.
- Rs 5200 – 20200 for all other posts and grade pay is different from post to post.
Procedure of fill TNAHD Application Form 2017:
- Candidates need to log in to official website.
- Now on home page, click on Career tab.
- After that click on Advertisement link.
- Read all mentioned details carefully.
- Now click on download application form.
- Fill up form with all required and correct details in prescribed format.
- Attach all required documents.
- Verify filled form and submit it to following mentioned address.
Directorate of Animal Husbandry and Veterinary services central office building Block 2,
DMS complex Chennai 600006.
- Last date for submission of application form: 15 September, 2017
Official website: – www.tn.gov.in
Note: Candidates can Bookmark our website by Pressing CTRL +D for grabbing latest updates related to TNAHD Recruitment 2017 results, admit card, syllabus etc. Aspirant can comment us their query, our team member will reply you as soon as possible.