TN MRB Recruitment 2016 notification, application form to fill up for 1091 vacancies of Lab Technician, Pharmacist and Dark Room Assistant Posts is now out at mrbexam.in.
MRB TN Notification 2016: The responsible members of the Medical Service Recruitment Board of Tamil Nadu with most recent notification updated with employment news in terms of Lab Technician, Pharmacist and Dark Room Asst posts for total 1091 vacancies via online application process at www.mrb.tn.gov.in or www.mrbexam.in official website. So those candidates who want to apply for this advised to get all details from the same now.
The Medical Services Recruitment Board of Tamil Nadu is also known as MRB TN. It was established with the objective of marking direct recruitment to various categories of staff in the Health and Family Welfare Department, Government of Tamil Nadu. The MRB Board work for state government. Currently it releases the notification no. 06, 07, 08/ 2016 on 31st January, 2016 through employment news.
It invites the online application for Lab Technician, Pharmacist and Dark Room Assistant Posts. Exactly there are 1091 Tamil Nadu Lab Technician Vacancies are going to be filling using this recruitment. So the aspirants who are in search of Latest Govt Jobs in TN utilize this golden chance by applying the MRB TN Recruitment apply online application on or before the last date. All information can be accessible with full details so that all job finders may get proper information.
TN MRB Recruitment 2016:
Name of Organization: Medical Service Recruitment Board of Tamil Nadu (MRB TN)
Number of Vacancies: 1091 Posts
Name of Posts: Various Posts
Category Wise Posts Details:
- Lab Technician Grade – II: 524 Posts
- Pharmacist: 333 Posts
- Dark Room Assistant: 234 Posts
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
Eligible Criteria for Tamil Nadu Jobs Vacancy 2016:
- Applicant should have age between 18 year to 57 year as on 01st July, 2016
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules and regulation.
- Candidates education details is posts wise different – different qualification. So candidates read official notification for mentioned details below.
- For Lab Technician & Pharmacist Posts: Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800 with grade pay of Rs. 4,200/-
- For Dark Room Assistant Posts: Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200 with grade pay of Rs. 2,400/-
- For General candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST/PH/DAP/DW: Rs. 250/-
- Candidates would be selected as per their performance in Interview if they get high merit in academic written test.
Fill TN MRB Lab Technician Online Application Form 2016:
- Log in with www.mrb.tn.gov.in or www.mrbexam.in official website.
- Form main page click on Notification button to get job notification.
- Download information PDF file and read it carefully.
- Only online mode for application is legitimate.
- Click on “Online Registration” button.
- Under current Notification link for offered posts is given.
- Click on “Apply Online” button to your screen.
- Fill it with all necessary and valid information.
- Pay application fee according to cast wise details.
- Submit your form within given time limit.
- After last date you cannot fill application form.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting date for apply online application form: 31st January, 2016
- Last date for submit online application form: 17th February, 2016
Official Site: www.mrb.tn.gov.in or www.mrbexam.in