TN MRB Asst. Surgeon Recruitment 2017-18 Tamil Nadu MRB Job Notification 1800 Vacancies Applicant May Apply Online through the official site of TN MRB that is mrb.tn.gov.in
TN MRB Asst. Surgeon Recruitment 2017-18: The responsible members of the Medical Service Recruitment Board of Tamil Nadu with most recent notification updated with employment news in terms of Assistant Surgeon posts for total 1800 vacancies via online application process at www.mrb.tn.gov.in or www.mrbexam.in official website. So those candidates who want to apply for this advised to get all details from the same now.
The Medical Services Recruitment Board of Tamil Nadu is also known as MRB TN. It was established with the objective of marking direct recruitment to various categories of staff in the Health and Family Welfare Department, Government of Tamil Nadu. The MRB Board work for state government. Currently it releases the notification no. 06, 07, 08/ 2017 on 31st January, 2017 through employment news.
It invites the online application for Assistant Surgeon Posts. Exactly there are 1800 Tamil Nadu Assistant Surgeon Vacancies are going to be filling using this recruitment. So the aspirants who are in search of Latest Govt Jobs in TN utilize this golden chance by applying the MRB TN Recruitment apply online application on or before the last date. All information can be accessible with full details so that all job finders may get proper information.
Candidates are you seeking Government jobs in Tamil Nadu MRB so keep visiting on this site we are providing all details of all Government Jobs and if you are from Tamil Nadu and searching job in Tamil Nadu MRB so in upcoming days if Tamil Nadu MRB releases any kind of notification so you can view that on the same page.
TN MRB Recruitment 2017:
Name of Organization: Medical Service Recruitment Board of Tamil Nadu (MRB TN)
Number of Vacancies: 1800 Posts
Name of Posts: Assistant Surgeon Posts
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
Eligible Criteria for Tamil Nadu Jobs Vacancy 2017-18:
- Applicant should have age between 18 year to 35 year.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules and regulation.
- Applicant must be possess their MBBS Degree or it’s Equivalent from recognised university or institution.
- Selected Candidates can get attractive salary package of Rs 15,600 to 39,100 + Grade Pay of Rs 5,400/-
- For General candidates: Rs. 750/-
- For SC/ST/PH/DAP/DW: Rs. 375/-
- Candidates would be selected as per their performance in Interview if they get high merit in academic written test.
Fill TN MRB Lab Technician Online Application Form 2017:
- Log in with www.mrb.tn.gov.in official website.
- Form main page click on Notification button to get job notification.
- Download information PDF file and read it carefully.
- Only online mode for application is legitimate.
- Click on “Online Registration” button.
- Under current Notification link for offered posts is given.
- Click on “Apply Online” button to your screen.
- Fill it with all necessary and valid information.
- Pay application fee according to cast wise details.
- Submit your form within given time limit.
- After last date you cannot fill application form.
Postal Address :
Director of Public Health and Preventive Medicine
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last date for submit online application form: 17th October, 2017
- Last date of payment of application fee: 19th October, 2017
- Last date for submit hard copy of application form: 27th October, 2017
- Exam Date: 20th November, 2017
Official Site: www.mrb.tn.gov.in or www.mrbexam.in