Telangana Police Recruitment 2016 notification along with online application form to fill up for 539 Vacancies of Sub Inspector Posts at www.tspolice.gov.in or www.tslprb.in.
Telangana Police SI Recruitment 2016: Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board has issued employment notification for selection of eligible staff for Sub Inspector posts on its official site www.tspolice.gov.in or www.tslprb.in. Now all qualified candidates are invited to fill online application form for 539 vacancies whose link is made available at above mentioned portal.
Recently authorized person of police department has released big advertisement notification as Telangana police vacancy 2016 in employment news or rojgar samachar. This job recruitment updates bring good news for all those candidates who were looking for latest police jobs in Telangana state.
Candidates who fulfill minimum required criteria are invited to fill registration form through online mode with all required details and submit it between 10/02/2016 & 03/03/2016 as mentioned in official notification. Before filling form, interested aspirant are advised to refer following mentioned details.
Telangana Police Recruitment 2016 Job Details:
Name of the Organization: Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board
Number of Vacancies: 539 posts
Vacancy Name: Sub Inspector
Name of the Posts:
- Sub Inspector of Police (Civil) (Men & Women) in Police Department: 208 vacancies
- Sub Inspector of Police (AR) (Men & Women) in Police Department: 74 vacancies
- Sub Inspector of Police (SAR CPL) (Men & Women) in Police Department: 02 vacancies
- Sub Inspector of Police (TSSP) (Men) in Police Department: 205 vacancies
- Sub Inspector (Men) in Special Protection Force (SPF) Department: 12 vacancies
- Station Fire Officer in TS Disaster & Fire Services Department: 09 vacancies
- Sub Inspector in TS communication Department: 24 vacancies
- Sub Inspector in TS police transport department: 06 vacancies
Job Location: Telangana State
Job Category: Police Jobs
Eligible Criteria for Telangana Police Jobs 2016:
- Age of interested candidates must be more than 18 year and less than 30 year as on dated.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
- For more details about this recruitment you can just refer official notification for this section.
- Interested candidates must have to be passed Matriculation or Intermediate or Graduation from recognized board or university.
- For more information as per post wise refer to official notification for this section
- General/ OBC category candidates have to pay Rs. 500/-.
- SC/ ST category candidates have to pay Rs. 250/-.
- Aspirant need to pay Fee through Mee Seva (e-Seva) or TS Online centers.
- Not mentioned
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in various stages such as Written Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Medical Test, Interview-cum-Personality Test, Marks weight age and Document Verification.
Procedure to fill TG/TS Police Sub Inspector Online Form 2016:
- Log in to official website.
- Click on Recruitment tab from home page.
- Now click on Advertisement of Sub Inspector posts links.
- Finally PDF file will open in new tab.
- Read all mentioned details carefully.
- After that click on online application form link.
- Fill up form with all required details.
- Upload scanned copy of photograph, signature and required documents.
- Verify filled form and click on submit button.
- At last take print out of filled form for further reference.
Important Dates Remember:
- Starting Date for submitting online application form: 10th February, 2016
- Last Date for submitting online application form: 03rd March, 2016
- Exam Date: 07th April, 2016
Official Website: www.tspolice.gov.in & www.tslprb.in
Note: Candidates can save our website on their web browser by Pressing CTRL+D for grabbing latest updates related to Telangana Police Recruitment 2016 results, admit carts, exam syllabus, exam pattern etc. Aspirant can comment us their query and our team member will reply you as soon as possible.