TCIL Recruitment 2017 notification released for a post of Heavy Duty Driver having 63 vacancies get an application form at tcil-india.com.
TCIL Vacancies 2017: Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd has recently announced current employment news for a post of Heavy Duty Driver & various other posts. They are having total 63 number of empty space so interested candidate should download an application form from official website i.e. www.tcil.india.com. Before applying for this post kindly refer to its official notification to get a clear idea about eligibility criteria such as age limit, educational qualification, selection process etc. The last date of registration is 28th April 2017.
Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd is shortly known as TCIL which was established in 1978 having its headquarter located in New Delhi. It is prime engineering & Consultancy Company which is governed by Government of India. Initially, they had started with an investment of Rs. 10 lakh & now in present situation they are present in almost 49 countries mainly in the Middle East, Africa & Europe. They release job notification when employment need arises in their department.
Candidates are you seeking Government jobs in Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd so keep visiting on this site we are providing all details of all Government Jobs and if you are searching job in Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd so in upcoming days if Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd releases any kind of notification so you can view that on the same page.
TCIL Recruitment 2017
Name of Organization: Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd
Job Role: Heavy Duty Driver & Various other
Total number of Vacancies: 63
Job Location: New Delhi
Job Category: Sarkari Naukri
- Aspirants who have completed their class 10th or Diploma from well-recognized university/ board are eligible to apply for this post.
- A candidate who is willing to apply for this post their minimum age limit should be 21 years.
- Candidate who are willing to apply for this post their maximum age limit criteria is 50 years.
- Age relaxation will be provided to reserved category candidate according to government rules & regulations.
- Kindly refer to its official notification to get detailed information about selection process.
- Application fee is exempted for this recruitment process.
- Refer to official notification of organization’s website.
A candidate who has completed their 10th or Diploma & looking for latest govt. jobs should not miss this golden chance offered by TCIL. Minimum criteria of the aspirant are that they should have Indian passport having a validity of more than 2 years. As this is for contract base for Kuwait project so those who are eligible should submit their form before 28th April 2017. Organization has also provided a direct download link for form so kindly have a look at it.
Procedure for TCIL Application form 2017
- Eligible & interested aspirant has to refer to organization’s official website first.
- Search for latest recruitment link by TCIL.
- Refer to official notification very carefully before applying.
- Download application forms from the website.
- Fill it manually.
- Attach all necessary documents which are mentioned.
- Send to above mentioned postal address before 28th April 2017 otherwise they will not accept it.
Important Dates to Remember:
- The last date to submit application form is 28th April 2017.
- The Group General Manager (HRD), Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd., New Delhi – 110048TCIL Bhawan, Greater Kailash – I,
Official Website: www.tcil.india.com
Get latest updates related to TCIL Recruitment 2017 such as admit card, syllabus, exam pattern, answer key, merit list, result etc. then kindly bookmarks our website by pressing CTRL+D. Keep visiting our site for regular updates.