Tamilnadu Sericulture Recruitment 2016 notification along with application form to fill up 300 vacancies of Assistant Inspector & Junior Inspector Posts is now available at sericultureexam.com.
TN Sericulture Dept Notification 2016: Government of Tamil Nadu, Department of Sericulture has issued a new job employment notification regarding and will accepting online application form 13th Jan, 2016 on main portal site at www.tnsericulture.gov.in and also www.sericultureexam.com. So those candidates who willing to apply and looking to get Government Jobs in Tamil Nadu this is good chance.
The states were reorganized on linguistic basis in 1956, Sericulture was practiced in limited pockets of Coimbatore and Dharmapuri districts in the State with mulberry cultivation in an area of 500 hectares only. The government upgraded the sericulture wing functioning under the department of industries and commerce to function as a separate department of sericulture headed by director, from the year 1979 with headquarters at salem. After formation of the department, infrastructure facilities like seed farms, cocoon markets, silk reeling units, sericulture training centres and silk exchange were established.
Right now, authority members of Tamilnadu Sericulture Department have announced employment news for making total 300 candidates appointment purpose. Aspirants who are looking for Graduation Jobs can have the glance at TN Sericulture Inspector Notification. The job related all information has been given here below and for more information please visit the official website as well download application form.
Tamilnadu Sericulture Recruitment 2016 Details:
Name of Organization: Government of Tamil Nadu Department of Sericulture
Number of Vacancies: 300 Posts
Name of Posts: Assistant/Junior Inspector Posts
Category Wise Posts Details:
- Assistant Inspector: 43 Posts
- Junior Inspector: 257 Posts
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
Eligible Criteria for Tamil Nadu Jobs Vacancy 2016:
- Applicant should have age minimum age 18 years and maximum age 30 years as on 01.07.2015.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules and regulations.
- For Assistant Inspector Posts: Applicants must be completed Bachelor of Science Degree or equivalent for recognized university or institute.
- For Junior Inspector Posts: Candidates should SSLC or Matriculation or 10th Pass for recognized board.
- For Assistant Inspector Posts: Should have to pay Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 4,200/-
- For Junior Inspector Posts: Should have to pay Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 2,400/-
- All applicant should have to pay Rs. 500/-
- Candidates selection will be done on the basis of their performance in the Written Exam or Personal Interview.
Fill TN Sericulture Inspector Online Application Form 2016:
- Log in with www.sericultureexam.com official website.
- From web page click on the link for offered posts to proceed further.
- Only online mode of application is applicable.
- The official notification is available in Tamil Language.
- Download official notification in your convenience language and read it properly.
- Click on the link for apply online for mentioned posts.
- Attach all necessary document copies as mentioned in official notification.
- Do your apply for mentioned posts within given time period of submission.
- After due date no application form will be allowed to accept.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting date of online application form: 13th January, 2016
- Last date for submission of online application form: 28th January, 2016
- Date of Written Examination: 07th February, 2016
Official Site: www.tnsericulture.gov.in or www.sericultureexam.com
Note: Candidates can save our website by Pressing CTRL+D for grabbing latest updates related to Tamilnadu sericulture recruitment 2016 admit card, exam pattern, syllabus, previous question paper etc. Prospect can comment us their related query below. Our team member will reply you as soon as possible.