Syndicate Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016 along with notification, online application form to fill 115 MMGS II, JMGS I & SMGC V Scale Posts is now available at www.syndicatebank.in :
Syndicate Bank Recruitment Notification 2016 for SO: All the bright and dynamic graduate candidates have opportunity to build up their career in banking profession as Syndicate Bank employment news has been flashed its main official website at www.syndicatebank.in. For the interest to hire Specialist Officers empty seats for the bank official announcement has been made at the same site at as on dated 25th Nov, 2015. The bank is looking for to sing up total 115 SO posts under whole mentioned process.
Syndicate Bank is one of the oldest and major commercial banks of India. It was formed by T.M.A Pai, Upendrea Pai and Vaman Kudva. In the year 1925 has came into existence. Along with 13 major commercial banks this organization is also nationalized in the year 1969 by the govt of India. It is main headquarters located in Manipal, Karnataka, India. With a view to provide financial support the local public and community this bank has been established. With passage of time progress of this bank has been phenomenal and today this bank is working with full progress. The bank is working with the latest technology which is applicable in this 21st Century.
Online application are invited to fill up above vacancies, therefore candidates who have made up their mind to devote themselves for nation and eligible can apply for said posts on before last date of sending application. As there are many job finder looking for Govt Jobs after Graduation. Relevant information about the posts, pay scale, age limit, no. of vacancies, educational qualification and application procedure ect., All details in brief about this recruitment is given as below.
Syndicate Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016 Details:
Name of Organization: Syndicate Bank
Number of Vacancies: 115 Posts
Name of Posts: Specialist Officers (SO)
Category Wise Posts Details:
- Technical Officer (Civil) JMGS-I: 22 Posts
- Technical Officer (Electrical) JMGS-I: 04 Posts
- Manager (Law) MMGS-II: 20 Posts
- Manager (CA) MMGS-II: 51 Posts
- Manager (Security) MMGS-II: 15 Posts
- Asst General Manager (Economist) SMGS-V: 01 Post
- Asst General Manager (Statistician) SMGS-V: 01 Post
- Asst General Manager (Company Secretary) SMGS-V: 01 Post
Eligible Criteria for Syndicate Bank Jobs Vacancy 2016:
- Candidates should have Post Graduation in Economics, Statistics/ Applied Statistics/ Econometrics with 60% marks, qualified company secretary (ACS) and have degree of LLB, CA, Law and B,Tech in Civil & Electrical Engineering
- For more qualification details of particular posts, Applicable kindly refer official notification for this section.
- Candidates should have age between 25 year to 45 year as on 01.07.2015.
- Age relaxation will be given as per government rules and regulation.
Application Fee (Non-Refundable):
- For General and OBC category candidates must be pay of Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ST/PWD category candidates need to pay of Rs. 50/-
- Junior Management Grade-I: Must be paid of Rs. 23,700/- to Rs. 42,020/-.
- Middle Management Grade-II: Must be paid of Rs. 31,705/- to Rs. 45,950/-.
- Senior Management Grade-III: Must be paid of Rs. 59,170/- to Rs. 66,070/-.
- Selected candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in Written Test, Group Discussion, Verification of Certificates and Personal Interview.
Fill Syndicate Bank SO Application Form 2016 Online?
- Visit the www.syndicatebank.in
- Click on the “Recruitment” tab.
- Select the post for which you want to apply.
- The guideline will be shown to your screen read it carefully.
- Click on the “Apply Online” button.
- New Registration option will be shown do the same.
- Step by step follow the instructions and your apply may done.
- Pay application fees as stated.
The Dy. General Manager (P), Syndicate Bank,
Personnel Department, Human Resource Development,
Head Office, Manipal – 576 104, Karnataka.
Important Dates Remember:
Online application start date from: 25th November, 2015
Last date for submission online application form: 10th December, 2015
Date of Written Exam: Declare Soon
Official Site: www.syndicatebank.in