Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment 2017 notification and online application form for 400 Probationary Officer posts available at www.syndicatebank.in.
Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment 2017: Authorized department of Syndicate Bank has issued employment notification for selection of eligible staff for Probationary Officer posts on its official site www.syndicatebank.in. Now all qualified candidates are invited to fill online application form for 400 posts whose link is made available at same portal as mentioned above.
Let us know something about Syndicate Bank which is one of the oldest and major commercial banks of India. It was established in the year 1925 before independence of India from British Empire. At the time of its foundation, this bank is commonly know as Canara Industrial and Banking Syndicate Limited. On 19th July 1969 it was nationalized with other 13 major commercial bank by Central Government. Finance & Insurance, Consumer Banking, Corporate Banking, Investment Banking, Mortgages are some of its main products.
Recently bank has released big advertisement as Syndicate Bank PO Vacancy 2017 in employment news of this week or rojgar samachar. This news bring great opportunity for all those aspirant who were looking for latest banking jobs in India. Now all interested aspirant must have to fill online form with all correct details and submit it before due date of accepting i.e. 28th December 2016. Before filling form, applicant are advised to refer following mentioned details such as academic qualification, age limitation, salary offered etc.
Candidates are you seeking Government jobs in Banking Sector so keep visiting on this site we are providing all details of all Government Jobs and if you are searching job in Syndicate Bank so in upcoming days if Syndicate Bank releases any kind of notification so you can view that on the same page.
Syndicate Bank PGDBF Notification 2016-2017
Organization Name: Syndicate Bank
Official Website : www.syndicatebank.in
Name of The Course : PGDBF Programme 2017-18
Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF)
Name of The Posts: Probationary Officer
Total No Of Posts : 400
Category : Bank Jobs
Location : All India
Eligibility Criteria for Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer Jobs 2016-2017:
- General/ OBC category candidates have to pay Rs. 600/-.
- SC/ ST category candidates have to pay Rs. 100/-.
- Application fee must be paid through online mode.
- Interested aspirant must have completed thier graduation with minimum 60% in any discipline from recognized university or institute.
- For more detail refer advt.
- Age of interested candidates must be more than 20 years and less than 28 years.
- Relaxation in age will be applicable as per rules of central government.
- Refer official notification.
- Applied number of candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in group discussion and personal interview.
Fill Syndicate Bank PO Online Application Form 2017:
- Go to official website: www.syndicatebank.in.
- On home page, candidates need to click on Career tab.
- Now click on Advertisement of Probationary Officer Posts link.
- Read all mentioned details carefully.
- Now click on online application form link.
- Fill up form with all correct and required details.
- Complete fee payment procedure.
- Verify filled form and submit it.
- At last take print out of filled form for further reference.
Important Dates Remember:
Advertisement Release Date: 12th December 2016
Online Application Process Begins On : 14th December 2016
Online Application Process Ends On : 28th December 2016
Date of Examination (Tentative) : 26th February 2017
- Syndicate Bank Notification 2016
- Syndicate Bank Application Form 2016
- Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer Admit Card 2017
Official Website: www.syndicatebank.in
Note: Aspirant can Bookmark our website by Pressing CTRL+D for grabbing latest updates related to Syndicate Bank PO recruitment 2017 admit card, results, exam pattern, syllabus, previous paper, study material etc. Aspirants can comment us their related query below. Our team member will reply you as soon as possible.