SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2016 notification revealed for Group C & D vacancies so aspirants apply online via ssc.nic.in fill application form.
SSC Steno Grade C D notification: Staff Selection Commission has bring good news so candidate fasten your seat belt & get ready to hear latest recruitment drive posted by SSC. Aspirants who are looking for latest govt. jobs we have bring exciting notification in post of Stenographer Group C & D. So interested aspirant may apply for this latest notification through its official postal www.ssc.nic.in as last date for submission of registration form is 3rd June, 2016.
About Staff Selection Commission: It is one of most famous & reputed recruitment organization all over India since year 1975, they are successfully serving their enormous service to our country. Their head office is located at New Delhi & having several regional offices at Mumbai, Kolkata, Guwahati, Chennai & Bangalore. Department & Personnel Training is an attached office to govt. they release notification for various post. Every year they publish advertisement for various job posts according to their need.
SSC Stenographer Vacancies: Inspector of income tax, central excise department, assistant enforcement officer, accountant, junior accountant, tax assistant, & statistical investigator are posts where they release vacancies. As recently they had invited aspirants for Stenographer post by hearing this news these might prove to be one of golden chance for many of them. Kindly make a note that you will be able to fill online application form from 7th May, 2016 to 3rd June, 2016.
This is an central govt. job so if selected then you are going to have bright future ahead, prepare for exams in such a way that no can beat you. Exam will be conducted on 31st July, 2016 & last date for online registration process is 3rd June, 2016. Aspirants who fall under 18 to 27 years of age group only they are eligible to apply for recruitment drive carried away by SSC. You will get all updates related to recruitment so kindly stay tuned to our website on regular basis.
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2016
Name of Organization: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Job Role: Group C & D vacancies Stenographer
Job Location: All over India
Job Category: Central Govt. Job
- Interested aspirant must have completed their 10+2 class from well recognized board then & only then they are eligible to apply for it.
- Those who belong to age group of in between 18 to 27 years they can register for this recruitment.
- Reserved category candidate will get benefit of age relaxation.
- Final selection of candidate will be done based on their performance in written test & personal interview.
- Application fee for General category candidate is Rs.100/-
- Application fee is exempted for reserved category aspirant.
- Kindly refer to official notification.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Registration process starts from 7th May, 2016.
- Registration process ends on 3rd June, 2016.
- Exam Date is 31st July, 2016.
Steps to Apply for SSC Stenographer Recruitment
- First of all refer to its webpage.
- Search for recruitment link from home page & click on it.
- Refer to official notification published by them.
- If you fit well into eligibility criteria then start filling application form.
- If falling under General category then pay your application fee.
- Click on Submit button.
- Download it & take hard copy of it for future use.
Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in
Looking out for more information related to SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2016 then stay tuned to our site.