SSC Recruitment 2017-2018 notification and online application form to fill up 1000 Vacancies of Junior Engineer (Central Water Commission, CPWD, Department of Post, MES) Posts is now available at www.sscregistration.nic.in:
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has recently publish one of latest recruitment notification regarding in from Indian Citizen, Nepal, Bhutan and Tibetan Refugee who came to India before 01st January, 1962. So candidates who are interested for this post they can apply in form SSC JE Recruitment 2017 on its official website at www.sscregistration.nic.in or www.ssconline.nic.in or www.ssc.nic.in.
Staff Selection Commission is short name is SSC which was established by committee of the parliament in India 1967-68. This department is work for the conducting examination for the recruitment to lower categories posts. Every year huge number of candidates participate in each ssc jobs for engineers employment advertisement released by SSC.
Recently, SSC has announced big advertisement as SSC vacancy in employment news or rojgar samachar. This job updates bring good news for all those candidates who have completed their Diploma or its equivalent from recognized institute and special those who were looking for ssc government jobs in India. Now all qualified aspirant have to fill online form with all correct details and submit it before due to accepting i.e. 10/08/2017. Before filling registration form, candidates are advised to refer following mentioned details.
Candidates if you fill those application form which relates SSC So, candidates if you didn’t get job through SSC so candidates don’t loose your hope you can apply for more posts. But you have to do one thing you have to keep visiting daily for further updates regarding SSC.
SSC Recruitment 2017 Job Details:
Organization Name: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Total Number of Vacancies: 1000 post
Name of Posts: Junior Engineers, Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted posts
Post of Organization:
- Central Water Commission: Junior Engineer (Civil)
- Central Water Commission: Junior Engineer (Mechanical)
- CPWD: Junior Engineer (Civil)
- CPWD: Junior Engineer (Electrical)
- Department of Post: Junior Engineer (Civil)
- Department of Post: Junior Engineer (Electrical)
- MES: Junior Engineer (Civil)
- MES: Junior Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical)
- MES: Junior Engineer (Quantity Surveying and Contract)
Eligible Criteria for SSC JE Jobs 2017:
- The candidates age should have between 18 year to 27 year for Department Post, 18 year to 32 year for Central and CPWED Post and 18 year to 30 year for MES Post as on 01st August, 2015.
- Relaxation in age will be applicable as per rules of state government.
- For more detail, refer official advertisement.
- The candidates must have completed Diploma/ Degree or equivalent in required discipline for the recognized university or institute.
- For Mechanical Posts candidates must have completed Diploma/ Degree in Mechanical stream from recognized colleges.
- For more details about education, candidates must go through the official notification.
- Go through official advertisement for detail information.
- The selected candidates will get pay scale of Rs. 9,300/- to Rs.34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4,200/- per month.
- The candidates selection will be done on the basis of their performance in the Written Examination, Physical Efficiency Test (PET) or Physical Standard Test (PST) and Personal Interview for this recruitment procedure.
Procedure to fill Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Form 2017:
- Visit the official website of SSC.
- On the home page select SSC Career section.
- Now candidates need to click on Advertisement of Junior Engineer Posts link.
- PDF file will open in new tab, read all mentioned details carefully.
- Now click on online application form link.
- Fill form with all required and necessary details.
- Upload scanned copy of photograph, signature and required documents.
- Verify filled form and click on submit button.
- At last take print out of filled form for further reference.
- Starting Date of accepting online application form: 11th July, 2017
- Last Date of accepting online application form: 10th August, 2017
- SSC JE Exam Date: 06th December, 2017
Official Website: www.sscregistration.nic.in or www.ssconline.nic.in or www.ssc.nic.in
Note: Candidates can Bookmark our website by Pressing CTRL+D for getting all latest updates related to SSC Recruitment 2017 results, admit card, merit list, exam syllabus, exam pattern etc. If candidates any query than he/ she can comment us below. Our team will reply you as soon as possible.