SSC CHSL Online Application Form 2016 Applicant May Apply Online through the official site of SSC that is ssc.nic.in
SSC CHSL Exam 2016 Notification: High command of Staff Selection Commission has published advertisement of Combined Graduate Higher Secondary Level Examination for appointing skillful candidates for LDC & DEO vacancies. Eligible candidates are invited to fill CHSL Application Form 2016 (10+2) whose link is made available at official site www.ssconline.nic.in.
Staff Selection Commission is full form of SSC which is one type of autonomous body in India. This body was established before 39 years i.e. on 04th November 1975 and head office is located in capital city of India i.e. New Delhi. The main aim behind formation of body is to recruit eligible staff for various posts in Ministries and subordinate office of India. It has seven regional offices located at different part of country i.e. Allahabad, Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Guwahati, Chennai, Bangalore.
Recently authority member of Staff Selection Commission has released big advertisement as SSC LDC DEO Recruitment 2016 in employment news. This job updates bring good opportunity for those candidates who have passed intermediate examination from recognized board. Now those entire aspirants who were looking for latest govt jobs in India are invited to fill online form with all required details and submit it before last date of accepting i.e. 13/07/2015. Interested candidates are advised to refer following mentioned details.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: Staff Selection Commission.
Job Category: Govt Jobs 2016.
Job Location: India.
Number of the Vacancy: Updated Soon
Post Details: Updated Soon
Eligibility Criteria for SSC LDC & DEO Recruitment 2016
- Candidates who belongs to General, OBC category need to pay Rs. 100/- and no any fee will be charged for SC/ST/Physically Handicapped and Ex-serviceman.
- Application fee must be deposited through online payment gateway or other procedure as mentioned in official advertisement.
- Interested candidates must have passed their 12th class/ higher secondary examination from recognized board.
- For more detail about remaining vacancies, candidates need to refer official advertisement.
- Age of interested candidates must be minimum 18 years and maximum 27 years as on 01/08/2016.
- Relaxation in age will be applicable as per rules of central government.
- For DEO posts: Approx. Rs. 5,200/- To Rs. 20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 2,400/- or Rs. 1,900/-.
- For LDC posts: Approx. Rs. 5,200/- To Rs. 20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 1,900/-.
- Skill test will be conducted for selecting eligible candidates for DEO posts.
- Typing test will be held for appointing eligible candidates for postal and sorting assistant, LDC candidates.
How to Apply Online for SSC LDC & DEO Recruitment 2016 ?
- Log in to official website: www.ssconline2.gov.in.
- After opening of main page, candidates need to click on Career tab.
- Now need to click on Advertisement of LDC, DEO & SA/PA posts link.
- PDF file of advertisement will open in new tab, read all mentioned details carefully.
- Now click on online application form link.
- Fill form with all required details.
- Upload scanned copy of photograph, signature and required documents.
- Verify filled form and click on Submit button.
- At last take print out of filled form for further reference.
- Starting date for receiving online application form: Updated Soon
- Last date for receiving online application form Step 1: Updated Soon
- Last date for receiving online application form Step 2: Updated Soon
- Last date for submitting offline application form: Updated Soon
- LDC exam date: Updated Soon
- DEO exam date: Updated Soon
Official website: www.ssconline.nic.in
Note: Candidates have any query related to CHSL exam pattern, syllabus, previous paper, result then he/ she can comment use below. Our team will reply you as soon as possible.