SSC CGL Tier I Notification 2017, application form has been released for combined graduate level examination which include Group b & c posts at ssc.nic.in:
SSC CGL Tier 1 2017 Notification Date: Staff Selection Commission has finally announced most awaited Combined Graduate Level 2017 notification and inspiriting all those eligible candidates to submit CGL Tier 1 online application 2017 for Group B & C Type on main portal site at www.ssc.nic.in. So those candidates who are related with Graduate Jobs and dreaming to make their career with it need to apply now.
The Staff Selection Commission is an authorized organization working under the Government of India. The SSC has done all the required procedures for recruitment of efficient candidates into various posts. The SSC recruits applicants for various posts in Departments & Ministries in Government of India. It is conducts various exam such as Combined Graduate Level, Combined Higher Secondary Level, Junior Engineer, Junior Translator etc.
The SSC release notification every year for recruitment of skilled applicants. Candidates will be selected based upon their performance in the exam conducts by SSC. Eligible candidates who are interested in Government Jobs in India can apply to this post in online mode after the release notification. Aspirants can visit the official website for further details.
All Those applicants who are Waiting Online Application Form For The SSC CGL Notification In Upcoming Months. So, We Inform You all, If Any Notification Released From SSC CGL Department. Here We Upload All The Important Details & Important Links Which is helps you to easily Apply For SSC CGL Recruitment Online Application Form. So, You Can Get Easily All Details & Apply Online Form From Here. So, You Can Check regularly Or Visit On This Site..
SSC CGL Tier I Notification 2017 PDF File Download Details:
Name of Organization: Staff Selection Commission
Name of Exam: Combined Graduate Level Examination.
Name of Posts: Group B and C Eligibility
Type of Job: Central Government Job
Job Location: All Over in India
Eligible Criteria for SSC CGL Exam 2017-18 Tier 1:
Applicant should have minimum age 18 year maximum age 27 years as on 01.01.2017. Age relaxation will be applicable such as
- OBC Category 03 years
- SC/SR Category 05 years.
- PH Category 10 years.
- PH (OBC) Category 13 years.
- PH (SC/ST) Category 15 years.
- XSM Category 03 years.
- Candidates must have completed their Graduate Degree or equivalent from any recognized university or institute.
- For Group B Posts: Selected candidates will get pay scale of Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- with grade pay of Rs. 4,200/-
- For Group C Posts: Selected candidates will get pay scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with grade pay of Rs. 1,800/-
- For General and OBC category candidates must be paid Rs. 100/-.
- For SC/ST category candidate not to pay any application fees.
- Selected candidates will be based on their performance in Written Exam, Computer Proficiency Test, Skill Test, Document Verification and Personal Interview.
Fill SSC CGL Group B & C Application Form 2017 Online:
- Log in with www.ssconline.nic.in official website.
- From main page look for the job offered link for apply.
- Download first job manual script and read it carefully.
- Only online procedure for application is valid.
- Follow each step and complete the application form filling process.
- Submit your application form within given time limit.
- After due date no application form will be allowed to submit.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting date for online registration of CGL Tier 1: 13th February, 2017
Last date for online registration of CGL Tier I: 14th March, 2017
Exam Date of SSC CGL Tier 1: 08th May, 2017 & 22nd May, 2017
Official Site: www.ssc.nic.in
Note:- Candidates who comes under reserved category are advice to read SSC CGL Tier I notification 2017 clearly because they are given many relaxation such as age relaxation, fees relaxation and many more.