SSC CGL Tier-2 Syllabus And Exam Pattern Download Exam Date 2016 through the official site of Staff Selection Commission that is ssc.nic.in
SSC CGL Tier-2 Syllabus 2016
(SSC) Staff Selection Commission had conducted their CGL Tier 1 Exam on 27th August 2016 to 11th September 2016. And It is estimated that close to approx or more than 20 lac of candidates have appeared for this exam. This exam is conducted for the first time via Online Mode. According to the officials Approx 35 lac of candidates have registered themselves for this exam but approx 50% of candidates were appeared for this exam and they put the Dropout Ratio of 50%.
After Completion of Tier-1 Exam candidates are waiting for the announcement of SSC CGL Tier-2 Exam date and declaration of SSC CGL Tier-1 Result as well. According to officials that Tier-2 Exam is scheduled in the month 0f November 2016 (Tentative). which means SSC CGL Tier-1 Exam Result will be declared may be possible by near 15th October 2016 and after declaration of Result SSC need tome for arranging Examination Centres and issuing of Admit Card for SSC CGL Tier-2 Exam.
Applicants, those who are declared qualified in Tier-1 Exam as per cut off marks which is fixed by the Officials of SSC than they all are eligible to appear in the Tier-2 Exam and rest of candidates are advised to start preparing for your Upcoming SSC CGL 2017 Exam and it’s notification will be announced in February 2017.
Exam of CGL Tier-1 for Srinagar Centre were not held as per the schedule and it’s going to be held on 25th September 2016 which means they also delay the results. as we all know In 2015 SSC announces the result in record time of 43 Days. So, we can expect the same this year or may be earlier because this time exam is conducted via online mode.
Now we are going to share whole schedule for CGL Tier-2 Exam Date, Issue of Admit card, Exam Syllabus etc. Candidates who have appeared in their CGL Tier-1 Exam and now looking for CGL Tier-2 Exam Details than it it advised to read whole post till end and if you have any query in your mind than put your question in comment box one of our team member will resolve your query as soon as possible.
With the help of SSC CGL Exam Syllabus of Particular Exam You can can set your mind and through SSC CGL Exam Pattern you can manage your timing during exam preparation and during exam as well.
SSC CGL Tier-2 Exam Date
There is no official announcement for Exam Date of SSC CGL Tier-2 Exam but as per Information which is given in official notification of SSC which is released in July 2016, that is SSC CGL Tier-2 Exam is going to held in the month of November 2016.
Exact Date of Exam will be known after the releasing of SSC CGL Tier-1 Result 2016 which is going to declare by 2nd week of October 2016.
If SSC Releases any Notification Regarding SSC CGL Tier-2 than you will get your Information from this Page. We will update all Important Notification on this page.
- SSC CGL Tier-2 Exam Date : November 2016 (Expected)
- Issue of CGL Tier-2 Admit Card : 1st Week of November 2016 (Expected)
SSC CGL Tier-2 Syllabus And Exam Pattern
Those applicants who are confident regarding their CGL Tier-1 Result and start Prepering for their Tier-2 Exam. So, In this section we will discuss about the Exam Pattern and Syllabus for CGL Tier-2 Exam.
Before Discussing about syllabus and exam pattern here are few things that you need know and fix it in your mind.
1. Like Tier-1 Exam CGL Tier-2 exam is also going to be held through online mode which is totally computer based.
2. CGL Tier-2 Exam is comprises with 4 Papers, Each and every paper has a duration of 2 hrs. Out of all 4 papers, Paper 1 and Paper 2 is compulsory for everyone and Paper 3 and Paper 4 for those applicants who applied for special posts like Assisant Audit Officer and Statistical Investigator.
- Paper 1 is comprises with 100 questions which is based on Quantitative Aptitude with total of (200 Marks). Which means each and every question carries 2 marks and Exam Time Duration of 2 hrs. and there is also a penalty of 0.25 marks for each and every wrong answer.
- Paper 2 is based on English Language and Comprehension. And There will be 200 question which carries 200 marks which means 1 marks of each and every question. Time Duration for paper 2 is 2 hrs. and there is also a penalty of 0.25 marks for each and every wrong answer.
- Paper 3 is only for those candidates who have applied for the Post of Statistical Investigator (it is also known as Junior Statistical Officer). This Paper will also have 100 questions which relates to Statistics for 200 marks and every question carries 2 marks and Exam Time Duration of 2 hrs. and there is also a penalty of 0.50 marks for each and every wrong answer.
- Paper 4 is only for those candidates who have applied for the Post of Assistant Audit Officer in CAG . This Paper will have 40 questions of (80 Marks) for Accounts and Finance and 60 Questions for (120 Marks) on Economics and Governance. means there are 100 questions which carries 200 Marks which means each and every question contains 2 marks. Duration of Exam is 2 hrs and penalty of 0.50 marks for each and every wrong answer.
Syllabus for CGL Tier-2 Exam (Paper – 1)
As I mentioned above that Tier-2 Exam is compulsory for Everyone and it is also a part of Tier-1 Exam. But in Tier-2 Exam there will be 100 questions which carrying 200 Marks with total time duration of 2 hrs.
This is a Syllabus of Paper – 1
Syllabus for CGL Tier-2 Exam (Paper – 2)
Paper – 2 is totally based on English and there will be 200 questions of (200 Marks). Question paper is based on 12th level and total time duration of 2 hrs.
This is a Syllabus of Paper – 2
Note: Candidates can save our website by Pressing CTRL+D for grabbing latest updates related to SSC CGL Tier-2 Sullabus, exam pattern, syllabus, previous paper, admit card, result etc. Aspirant can comment us their related query below. Our team member will reply you as soon as possible.