SSC Recruitment 2016, 269 Assistant & Various Posts Applicant May Download their Application Form through the official website of SSC that is ssconline.nic.in
SSC Assistant Recruitment 2016: Staff Selection Commission has just announced Rojgar Samachar for a post of Assistant and Various Posts (View Post Table which is given below). Candidates who are interested yet capable for this work should apply online application form through its official website i.e. www.ssc.nic.in. Before applying online application form refer to its official notification for detailed information about eligibility criteria. The last date for online registration is 5th October 2016.
Staff Selection Commission is abbreviated as SSC which was established in the year 1977. Formerly it was known as Subordinate Selection Commission which was later named as Staff Selection Commission. Their function is to carry out by a ministry of home affairs which is govt. organization. They release recruitment notification when their need arises in their organization. Recently it had published employment news for a post of Assistant and Various Posts.
A candidate who has completed their 10th, 12th & graduation & were looking for central govt. jobs should not miss this golden opportunity as this type of chance comes very rarely. All information regarding recruitment is being published on its notification with its eligibility criteria. A number of vacancies are not being disclosed by an organization so aspirant should register themselves before it gets too late. For more details kindly refer to its official website.
SSC Assistant Recruitment 2016
Name of Organization: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
- Assistant and Various Posts
Job Location: All over India
Job Category: Central Government Job
SSC Assistant Recruitment 2016
Post Details :
|Name Of The Posts||Total No. of Posts|
|Assistant Archivist (General)||01|
|Data Processing Assistant||01|
|Dupliciating Machine Operator||01|
|Scientific Assistant (Mechanical)||04|
|Senior Assistant (Weaving)||04|
|Field Attendant (With Multi Tasking)||19|
|Office Attendant (With Multi Tasking)||40|
|Junior Engineer (Quality Assurance)||95|
|Junior Geographical Assistant||02|
|Scientific Assistant (Chemical)||28|
|Scientific Assistant (RPT)||05|
|Scientific Assistant (Mechanical)||05|
|Scientific Assistant (Civil)||13|
|Scientific Assistant (NDT)||03|
|Senior Research Assistant||04|
- A candidate who has completed their 10th, 12th, Diploma & Graduation in relevant Stream from well recognised university.
- Applicants lower age limit is 18 years and upper age limit as per organisation norms.
- Age relaxation to reserved category aspirant according to government norms.
- Aspirants who are going to register themselves their final selection will be done based on their performance in written test & personal interview.
- Applicant have to pay Rs 100/-
- For more details regarding application fee refer to official notification.
- Refer to official notification.
Procedure for SSC Assistant Online Application Form 2016
- All interested & eligible aspirant has to first visit organization’s official website first.
- Search for a link of latest recruitment by SSC.
- Click on that link.
- Read official notification carefully before applying online application form.
- Fill application form without any mistake.
- Pay application fee.
- Click on Submit button.
- You will be able to see your filled application form on a screen.
- Download it.
- Take a printout of it & keep it for future use.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last Date to fill Online Registration Form : 26th September 2016
- Last Date of Submission of Online Application form : 5th October 2016
Postal Address :
The Regional Director (ER),
(SSC) Staff Selection Commission
Eastern Region Nizam Palace,
1st MSO Building, 8th Floor 234/4,
A.J.C. Bose Road,
Kolkata – 700020
Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in
For more updates related to SSC Assistant Recruitment 2016 such as admit card, syllabus, exam pattern, answer key, merit list, result etc. then kindly bookmark our website by pressing CTRL+D. Stay tuned to our website for latest buzz happening around. In case any query our article related please comment us.