SSB Odisha Recruitment 2016 notification along with online application form to fill up for 1625 vacancies of Lecturer Posts is now out at www.ssbodisha.nic.in :
Odisha SSB Lecturer Recruitment 2016 Notification: Candidates having dream of working as Teacher Jobs have employment news waiting in the state in terms of Lecturer posts of State Selection Board Odisha official website at www.ssbodisha.nic.in. As the authority members wanted to hire eligible and skillful candidates are advised to visit the same site for further information.
The State Selection Board, Department of Higher Education was set by Government of Odisha as statutory body in the year 1975. It was also declared by the Government of Odhisha a permanent body in the year 1987. The state government has constituted the State Selection Board with headquarters at Bhubaneswar and has conferred with status of Heads of Department. It is also responsibilities for selection of suitable candidates for teaching and non teaching posts both in the Government.
Online application is needed to fill up above posts and there are total 1625 vacancies of Lecturer posts are to be recruited on or before the 15th February, 2016. The candidates who have competed their graduation degree are able to be part of above recruitment and can sent their application for being the part of above recruitment procedure. The candidates who are searching for Government Jobs in Odisha may apply for these posts.
Candidates are you seeking Government jobs in SSB Odisha so keep visiting on this site we are providing all details of all Government Jobs and if you are looking for good opportunity and searching job in SSB Odisha so in upcoming days if SSB Odisha releases any kind of notification so you can view that on the same page.
SSB Odisha Recruitment 2016 Notification Details:
Name of Organization: State Selection Board of Odisha
Number of Vacancies: 1625 Posts
Name of Posts: Lecturer Posts
Subject Wise Posts Details:
- Anthropology: 08 posts
- Bio – Technology: 03 posts
- Botany: 66 posts
- Chemistry: 65 posts
- Commerce: 58 posts
- Computer Science: 02 posts
- English: 195 posts
- Economics: 158 posts
- Education: 57 posts
- Geography: 04 posts
- Geology; 05 posts
- History: 156 posts
- Hindi: 10 posts
- Home Science: 09 posts
- IRPM: 03 posts
- Law: 01 post
- Logic & Philosophy: 75 posts
- Mathematics: 72 posts
- Odia: 267 posts
- Physics: 100 posts
- Political Science : 179 posts
- Psychology: 18 posts
- Public Administration: 01 post
- Sanskrit: 33 posts
- Sociology: 17 posts
- Statistics: 02 posts
- Telugu: 01 post
- Zoology: 60 posts
Job Location: Odisha
Eligible Criteria for Odisha Teacher Jobs 2016-17:
Age Limit (01.10.2015):
- Applicant should have age between 21 years to 42 years.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per government norms.
- Applicant should have completed in Master Degree in the concerned subject from recognized university with 55% marks or its equivalent grade with second class in Bachelors Degree.
- Selected candidates will get pay scale of Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- with grade pay of Rs. 4,600/-.
- For General and OBC category candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST and PWD category candidates: Rs. 250/-
- Selected candidates will be based on their performance in Written Exam, Education Career and Viva Voice Test
Fill SSB Odisha Lecturer Application Form 2016 Online:
- Log on with www.ssbodisha.nic.in.
- Search for the link to apply for offered posts.
- Only online mode of application is available.
- Read all notification details first then proceed further for apply.
- Fill application form as mentioned.
- Attach all necessary document copies with application form.
- You must need to apply on or before last date of application form.
- After due date no application form will be accepted.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting date for apply online application form: 15th January, 2016
Last date for submit online application form: 15th February, 2016
Official Site: www.ssbodisha.nic.in
Note:- Candidate are requested to apply for SSB Odisha Recruitment 2016 as soon as possible because after due date they will not allow any application.