South Central Railway Recruitment 2015 notification and application form to fill up for 220 Group C & D posts is now available at www.scr.centralrailways.gov.in.
SCR Recruitment 2015: South Central Railway, Secunderabad is now all set to recruit notification of Assistant Station Master, Goods Guard, Ticket Examiners, Tech Gr. II & III (Singnal) vacancies is now out on main portal at www.scr.centralrailways.gov.in. So candidates who are in search of job are having one of great opportunity to grab as by being part of above recruitment, candidates will be able to get themselves employed in better and designated place. So all candidates are advised to sent their application as soon as possible so as to be part of above recruitment.
South Central Railway was founded in 02nd October, 1966 as the 9th zone of the Indian Railways. In its forty plus years of committed service and path breaking progress, South Central Railway has grown to a modern system of mass transportation fulfilling the aspirations of the passengers/customers and carved a niche for itself in Indian Railways system. It is main headquarter located at Secunderabad, Telangana. When Hubli and Vijayawada parts of Southern Railway and Sholapur and Secunderabad parts of Central Railway were carved out and mixed zone. Candidates who are interested in central railway department jobs great opportunity of them.
Applications are invited to fill up all above vacancies and there total number of 220 vacancies are to be recruited for above post. Candidates who have cleared HSC or Intermediate examination are quite eligible for above examination. The last date for submission of application form is 26th November, 2015. So all candidates are advised to sent their application before the last date. All the details of above recruitment are given as below.
Candidates are you seeking Government jobs in South Central Railway so keep visiting on this site we are providing all details of all Government Jobs and if you are from Secunderabad and searching job in South Central Railway so in upcoming days if South Central Railway releases any kind of notification so you can view that on the same page.
South Central Railway Recruitment 2015 Job Details:
Name of Organization: South Central Railway
Number of Vacancies: 220 Posts
Name of Posts: Group C & D Posts
Category Wise Posts Details:
- Assistant Station Master: 92 Posts
- Goods Guard: 76 Posts
- Ticket Examiners: 30 Posts
- Tech Gr. II (Signal) : 12 Posts
- Tech Gr. III (Signal) : 10 Posts
Eligible Criteria for South Central Railway Jobs Vacancy 2015-16:
Applicant should have age below 42 years for General candidates, 45 years for OBC candidates and 47 years for SC/ST candidates as on 01st January, 2016.
Applicant should have read official notification for different wise post to different education for this section.
- Tech Gr. II (Signal): Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2,400/-
- Tech Gr. III (Signal): Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 1,900/-
- Ticket Examiners: Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 1,900/-
- Goods Guard: Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2,800/-
- Assistant Station Master: Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2,800/-
Fill South Central Railway Application Form 2015:
- Go to official website of SCR at www.scr.centralrailways.gov.in.
- Find application form and download it.
- Fill up that form with all asked details.
- Now send this form with all attachments to given below address.
Railway Recruitment Cell,
South Central Railway,
Secunderabad- 500 071, Telangana.
Important Dates Remember:
- Starting date for submitting application form: 27th October, 2015
- Last date for submitting application form: 26th November, 2015
Check: SCR Admit Card 2016
Official Site: www.scr.centralrailways.gov.in
Note: Candidates can save our website by Pressing CTRL+D for grabbing latest updated related to South Central Railway recruitment 2015 results, exam pattern, syllabus, previous paper, study material etc. Aspirant can comment us their related query below. Our team member will reply you as soon as possible.