SBI SO Recruitment 2017 notification and online application form for 185 Specialist Officer posts available at www.ibps.sifyitest.com.
SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017 – 2018:People who were looking for banking job from very long time could now finally got an opportunity to apply for State Bank of India because SBI has issued official notification for recruiting eligible candidates for Deputy Manager and Assistant Manager designation and for both this post they are looking for 185 candidates. Aspirant who are having experience in related field are given first preference, so candidate who are working in a private sector and looking for a job change should apply for this post.
We have also mentioned some important detail regarding SBI which will give you an idea when this bank got established and other detail related to bank. State Bank of India (SBI) was established on 2 June 1806 and nationalization on 1 July 1955 after India got its independence. Today this bank is known as father of all the bank and in very little time has successfully spread all their branches in all over India including small towns and village.
LATEST UPDATE ON (15th March 2017)
Latest Update for all candidates who are waiting for the latest Upcoming Govt. Jobs in the (SBI) State Bank Of India Department (SBI Jobs 2017). So, here we are going to inform you all about the SBI PO Recruitment 2017. Because in every year (SBI) State Bank Of India Released A Employment Notification For Various Post & They Also Released Huge Number of Vacancies For SBI Recruitment 2017. But Any Notification Not Released yet. But Some Information Released By Bank Jobs Recruitment Department that in Upcoming Date’s Or On Upcoming Any Day They Released A Govt. Jobs 2017 Notification For SBI Bank Jobs 2017. So, Keep On Visiting Regularly On This Page Or On This Website that is www.ifreejobalert.in Because Here We Update’s Regularly Latest Update Information & Important Notification Related All The Govt. Jobs Or SBI Bank Jobs 2017..
So this was a small introduction there are more interesting fact related to this bank to know all that visit official website. Now let’s discuss eligibility criteria of job discuss above. We have discuss as many as important points but if you want this information in detail click on the link which is mentioned below because it will show you official notification.
Candidates are you seeking Government jobs in SBI SO so keep visiting on this site we are providing all details of all Government Jobs and if you are searching job in SBI SO so in upcoming days if SBI SO releases any kind of notification so you can view that on the same page.
SBI SO Recruitment 2017 Details:
Organization Name: – State Bank of India (SBI)
Number of Posts: – 185
Name of Designation: –
- Deputy Manager
- Assistant Manager
Eligibility Criteria for State Bank of India Specialist Officer Recruitment:
- Education qualification for Deputy Manager one should have degree in Law from recognized university.
- Aspirant who are interested for Assistant Manager Posts should have done E. / B. Tech. in Computer Science / Computer Applications / Information Technology OR M. Sc. in Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunications / Electronics & Communications / Electronics & Instrumentation OR MCA.
- 600 for the candidate which comes under the general and OBC category.
- 100 for the candidate which comes under the scheduled caste, scheduled tribe and PWD category.
Check: Bank Jobs in India
- Candidate who is applying for the job should have minimum age of 21 years and maximum of 38 years as on 30th November, 2017
- Candidate will be given to upper age relaxation to the reserved candidate as per the govt. rule.
- Selection is based on the basis of the performance in the online written examination and personal interview of the candidate, so we request all aspirant to study hard because it will be a tough competition.
- Applicant who will be get selected for Deputy Manager (Law) will be given pay scale of 23700-42020 plus monthly emoluments of Rs 73600.
- Applicant who will be get selected for Assistant Manager (System) will be given pay scale of 31705-45950 plus monthly emoluments of Rs 90700.
How to Apply for sbi.co.in Recruitment 2017?
- Click on the link which is available below.
- First read official notification mentioned over there.
- Now click on apply online link available over there.
- Fill application form available over there without any mistake.
- Submit the form and take a print out of that submitted form for future reference.
- Starting date of the online application form : 26 November,2017
- Last date for the submission of the online application : 12 December, 2017
- Downloading of call letter for Online Test: 05 January, 2017
- Date of Online Test: 17 January, 2017
Official Website: www.ibps.sifyitest.com
Note:- We request all aspirant to have a regular visit on our website for more update on SBI SO Recruitment 2017 because we will soon update admit card for online test.